John Elliott + Co Thread

the new fit is garbage. way too tight on the calves. I just had to send back my plumas from the restock. I was looking so forward to them too.

retail vs discount is all relative to how much money a person has. dont be an elitist over nothing

Tell that to the dude tombout Killion fan club. Dude clearly implying something.

Tell that to the dude tombout Killion fan club. Dude clearly implying something.

yeah, I dont know what that dudes talking about. one quick Killion search in this thread and the first post I see is you telling people in all caps not to buy it :rofl:

yeah, I dont know what that dudes talking about. one quick Killion search in this thread and the first post I see is you telling people in all caps not to buy it :rofl:

All good man. This thread is small and chill. Y'all all cool in my book, even jape

jape cracks me up when I see him over in the SF forum sometimes.

Im startin to gear up for the black friday sale, I want a maroon half zip badly.

haha

but im just a big supporter of the denim

they get more wear than all my other pairs.  i just need JE to tone it down a but with the crazy details. 

my latest pickup is the black sashiko denim and those work cause although it has the stitched panels you don't really notice till you are up close.

Anyone knows when season 7.5 or 8 drops. I am guessing it should be soon. I remember last year a new season dropping at the beginning of the year.

I. Im thinking about copping the Harlot but I already have a pair of Nero and Hanoi.I'm fearing 3 pairs of ripped jeans may be a bit od. Im hoping JE for season 8 release a pair dark blue denim minus the rips and paint splatters    

Season 8 is the current Fall 16 season but hopefully we get another Pre-Spring collection. Happened around new years.

This JE season has been meh. Was really excited heading into it but between the erratic releases and low quantity (Jacquard Trucker.. :smh: )haven't purchased much. Picked up the Float Knit a few weeks ago, its okay. Last season's Boucle is much better imo.

Probably pick up the Slate flannel and Fuzzy Red flannel on sale next week.

JE never worth retail.

but if you're gonna cop at retail make sure its the escobar 
how do you size escobars? i might keep an eye out for black friday sales.

i wear a 28 in JE denim so that falls right in between a small and medium for escobars 

Any hoodies by any brand that has the same style as the rue? Don't really see the rue on sale online anymore and $228 is way past my budget.

Also how likely is JE stuff going to be discounted for black friday? Are the deals significant?

Last edited:
haha

my latest pickup is the black sashiko denim and those work cause although it has the stitched panels you don't really notice till you are up close.

black sashiko's are money. I've never been happy with any black denim i've purchased until i grabbed those.

Back
Top Bottom