John Elliott + Co Thread

good to know. when I was looking at them I was trying to decide if I would size down or not.

I assume they'll restock at some point, but you're probably gunna be waiting a few weeks unless theres some returns.
I'm not in any rush, just know I want those two colors for sure. I signed up for the restock notifications though.
Totally missed out on these. All 4 colors are dope. Are these JE exclusive or hitting other retailers? I need to pick a few of these up for sure.
No idea, but I hope they hit other retailers because then I have a good chance of getting them on discount  
laugh.gif

Quote:
Yea, LS Classic Curves are dope. Have one in Oak and ordered another one in Charcoal (arrive tomorrow). Definitely recommend..

I sized down one like I did with my Oak tee.
Word, I have one of the older ones in Dove - love it. Definitely agree on sizing down.

Should I just cop the Cast 2 jeans now or can I wait? How quick do they sell out?

Same for the villain hoodie?

Anyone know how JE Escobar sweats fit compared to Nike TF? I'm a L in TF. Would I be a L or XL in JE?

i mean, if you want brown sweatpants I guess its a good deal. wont find escobars any cheaper.

Last edited:
Thanks guys just copped. I'm excited to wear em after seeing excellent reviews everywhere. My fav sweats right now are my FOG Pacsun sweats. I wonder how they'll compare

Back
Top Bottom