John Elliott + Co Thread

this is still going on huh. just stop responding to eachother (that includes responding to this post) PLEASE. its sad this is the most action this thread has ever seen.

Last edited:
lmaoo ohhhhh so that's why you're in your feelings...i made fun of your 100$ crack beenie.  
laugh.gif

that was a while ago bruh...you've been tight ever since?

sawft

Last edited:
Oversized hoodie drops tomorrow. Are they really an "oversized fit". I've seen some model photos with them on and they dont look too crazy big.

Oversized hoodie drops tomorrow. Are they really an "oversized fit". I've seen some model photos with them on and they dont look too crazy big.

They're definitely not like Yeezy Season hoodie oversized.

I really like the fit of the OS Cropped hoodies, they're boxy with slightly dropped shoulders and definitely not overly cropped (unless you're just super tall). If this drop is like the washed versions then they're on the thinner side, not thick/heavy terry.

Edit: Mike from JE on the styleforum thread just said that they're heavier weight terry than the older washed versions, but not quite as thick as a Villian hoodie.

Last edited:

I really like the fit of the OS Cropped hoodies, they're boxy with slightly dropped shoulders and definitely not overly cropped (unless you're just super tall). If this drop is like the washed versions then they're on the thinner side, not thick/heavy terry.

Edit: Mike from JE on the styleforum thread just said that they're heavier weight terry than the older washed versions, but not quite as thick as a Villian hoodie.
colors are nice, im a fan of pastel colors and the overwash black color 

Cool. Thanks for the info. Wearing the villain hoodie now. Love the thickness and comfort of it.

I like the oversize colors coming out tomorrow. May just get one of those and skip on the Royal blue villain hoodie I wanted.

Copped the sage hoody
The saguro? You gotta get the saguro curved to complete the look.

Note, the terry on these is much thinner than the Villains. Great for spring but it's delicate. 

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I reached out to JE support, the terry is thicker than the washed cropped from the Vietnam campaign.

Last edited:
The saguro? You gotta get the saguro curved to complete the look.

Note, the terry on these is much thinner than the Villains. Great for spring but it's delicate. 

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I reached out to JE support, the terry is thicker than the washed cropped from the Vietnam campaign.

I disagree. I love the LS Classic Curve tees, but not for layering them under a straight/regular hem piece like the OS Cropped hoodies. I stick with classic crews underneath mine.

I disagree. I love the LS Classic Curve tees, but not for layering them under a straight/regular hem piece like the OS Cropped hoodies. I stick with classic crews underneath mine.
Agree to disagree, I personally think the hems should mismatch when layered to keep things interesting:

OS x CC LS:

OS x Expo:

I typically layer my straight hems over curved hems or mercer hems. Straight hem over straight hem looks awkward imo.

It's inside the shirt and not tear away so yep
Sure am

Dropping 80 on a shirt and I get an irrating sand paper tag with stamped on words?

I can not let that slide. Maybe you can but me? I'm petty

some people won't let you complain about their John elliot god.  it hurts their feelings 

Back
Top Bottom