John Elliott + Co Thread

Purchase on your phone through their (Revolve) app and get 20% off.

I've worn my oversized cropped hoodie (saguaro) everyday since I got it. Real nice and comfy piece.

Hoping to get more, don't like the current colors that they have available. Don't need anymore black hoodies and don't want the natural or pink. Lol.

Grey would be nice. Or I can grab the grey in the flash dual zip for 10% off from revolve. I think the new member code is valid for 1 month from when you sign up.

Pigtail in the summer? Isn't it long sleeve and a sweater type shirt?

laugh.gif
 Don't convince me man. Thanks for the reply though. Do any stores have the pigtail mercer? I would want to check it out in person and that would probably make me make the jump. 
It's extremely breathable. Think of a thin knit sweater with broken threads (but no holes) throughout to create a curly pig tail like fabric. I know the initial grey one that dropped a while back was a web exclusive, but these three might be available via stockists this season. I'd check Barneys near you or JE's website to find a stockist near you. In SF, there's a handful of stores within a mile radius of me so it's a bit easier.

I wore the Oversized cropped hoodie in Saguaro today and got a lot of compliments, people saying they never see than "wasabi" colored hoodie before. LOL.

Been slacking on buying black Escobar, probably do that this week. I think Ima buy another color in oversized hoody, feels and fit is great

i feel like I should not have sized down on this pigtail mercer, and I already cut the tags off |I

its just not as loose/baggy as it is on the models, feels more like a regular long sleeve shirt now.

i feel like I should not have sized down on this pigtail mercer, and I already cut the tags off
tired.gif

its just not as loose/baggy as it is on the models, feels more like a regular long sleeve shirt now.
What size did you get and what's your height & weight?

im 5'10 ~155. Normally a medium, everything I read said to size down, so I went with a small. I'll play nice and post a pic when I get home from work, give me about an hour.

im 5'10 ~155. Normally a medium, everything I read said to size down, so I went with a small. I'll play nice and post a pic when I get home from work, give me about an hour.
I'm about the same size as you minus ~10lbs and I went with a Small in the original release - it's a slimmer fitting piece, but I like it.

I have seen some people on the SF thread comment that this years version fits a little smaller, but there doesn't seem to be a true consensus on the topic yet.

I should probably wash my coasts after seeing that picture, didnt realize how much they've stretched :lol:

Back
Top Bottom