John Elliott + Co Thread

got a medium dune pigtail and i like the fit much better than the small black one I got before. Im gunna say got TTS. They must have changed the cut from last year or something because all I read was to size down.

i have a last yrs version and went tts.. i really have never had success in sizing down in JE

i have a last yrs version and went tts.. i really have never had success in sizing down in JE

theres been a couple of things ive been fine with, mainly anti expos and half zips.

btw, thanks for the genius idea of looking at the size guides, ive never thought of that :rolleyes

first order from last week came in. shorts are super tight and short. not for me, right back they go. the tank is dope though, definitely a different material/knit than ive seen before. slides will be here wednesday.

How do Mercer and Villian Hoodies fit? I'm 5'10 180 with a lean build. M or L? Want to pick one up from Notre

Last edited:
Large and don't let none of these frail boys tell you different. 

Agreed on Large.

I'm the same height but you have like ~35lbs on me and I wear a M.

Get a medium. Your arms aren't long enough.

i like to size down on the mercer half zip, so im gunna keep my mouth shut right now :lol:
im going to pick one up to at least check out in person.

Danmit all these conflicting reports

im definitely in the minority, so I would not listen to me. I would just grab whatever size you typically get in regular hoodies.

Last edited:
Get you chest size and size accordingly.

I am 5-10, 175-177 lbs and wear a medium in both. Doesn't mean much since we all have different builds. Recommend measuring yourself or a similar item you own.

mine will be here today, whats the foot bed like? I read someone say it was towel like, which might convince me to keep them.

I grabbed both color hoodies too, leaning towards only keeping the blue. Blue is always my favorite but I disliked hot bright the royal was on the kake and villain. this one seems toned down.

Not in the typical towel sense.. you will see when you get them in.. felt like a faux suede to me. Deff not something I could practically wear at beach or water so was a easy decision. If needed a new house shoe, I could probably justify it

yeap, not really impressed by mine. not really sure why I chose royal either :lol: back they go.

Go figure the low tops come out tomorrow. Ive been fiening the pink pair since I saw them in the lookbook. I'll be on a plane during the drop.

Last edited:
Interested in the JE denim...thoughts or opinions on the Cast 2 Siena's or Coba's?
Knee rips are oversaturated and played out. Stick with straight washes if you want a pair that won't go out of style in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom