John Hollinger's 2009-10 NBA Forecast (The Complete List)

Originally Posted by gko2408

Had the Nets won at least two of the close games that they lost early on, they season would've went completely different. Or at least less painful.

Ohwell. Once the Russian mafia buys us and moves us to Brooklyn, everything will start looking rosier.

Very true. We lost like 5 games buy 4 or less points and 2 on buzzer beaters. I think if we could've got a atleast one win in the first 7 games we wouldn't have had this horrific season. I thought we would've been fighting for the 8th seed too. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by gko2408

Had the Nets won at least two of the close games that they lost early on, they season would've went completely different. Or at least less painful.

Ohwell. Once the Russian mafia buys us and moves us to Brooklyn, everything will start looking rosier.

Very true. We lost like 5 games buy 4 or less points and 2 on buzzer beaters. I think if we could've got a atleast one win in the first 7 games we wouldn't have had this horrific season. I thought we would've been fighting for the 8th seed too. 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
If we didn't lose that buzzer beater against the Wolves opening day..who knows, maybe Frank would still be our coach

Back
Top Bottom