John Wall is TERRIBLE

giphy.gif

A++ :rofl:

Played horribly? Nope.

Eat crow and wash ya face afterwards.

nah, my expectations of wall were extremely HIGH. i knew he was talented since his Hs days and really expected him to tear the league up from the jump. roty, all-star appearances, all-nba in his first couples yrs. i had him like jkidd coming into the league

Last edited:
nah, my expectations of wall were extremely HIGH. i knew he was talented since his Hs days and really expected him to tear the league up from the jump. roty, all-star appearances, all-nba in his first couples yrs. i had him like jkidd coming into the league

He's in his 5th Year and is about to be a 2X All star. Arguably ALL NBA last year. Averaged 16 & 8 as a rookie and finished 2nd behind Blake Griffins All time great rookie season.

He's coming along as expected. You had some RIDICULOUS expectations. Just hold your L.

he's a number one pick
was the best at all levels
criticism was warranted early in his career since he was playing horribly on a losing team
all about results and turning a franchise around when you are THE GUY, you better show it
dude has to be good, and is finally living up
The only thing is, Wall never played horribly he never even had one down year

:lol: @ this thread.

Wasn't dude like 21 when this thread was made?

Unreal.

like ive been saying...

http://www.washingtonpost.../gIQAoB2SqT_story_1.html

Teams managed to neutralize his speed in the half court by staying back and daring him to beat them with his jumper, which he had little confidence in and took reluctantly. Wall made 61.9 percent of his shots inside three feet (237 for 383), but he struggled to connect from everywhere else. He shot just 27.6 percent (141 for 511) from three feet and beyond and Thorpe said his three-point shot “fell off the face of the earth.
welp

Back
Top Bottom