Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's any consolation, Diggy isn't really making any noise anymore
ohwell.gif
You serious? That mindless behavior joint is killing the airways and on top of that he has another song I've been hearing a lot recently so I don't know what your talking about

I hear the Mindless behavior joint, but I've yet to hear this other song you mention. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong bruh
laugh.gif
. No need to get so defensive.

Actually feel sorry for dude now. Not just cuz Diggy gets more shine than him but cuz he doesn't have any talent. So couple that with his younger brother being more known than him and never ever being able to step out of his father's shadow I'm sure he must cry himself to sleep every night.

He's like the type of dude you hang with to mooch off of.

In his next attempt to make it I suggest he should just go the Black Eyed peas route.

My boy used to sell him weight back in like '08 and he was always mad stupid about it.  He was real hot wit it and ended up getting arrested moments after he got a couple things from us.  Kid was clearly never cut out for this so for him to be starring in a video attempting to look like a hardbody thug on the grind is pretty embarrassing to watch.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

weight as in cocaine or just weed?

he got caught w/weed on the show

Just buds, no white.  This might've been in '09 but I remember we got a call from this spanish dude who worked for my boy and he said Jojo got ran down on while rollin up and almost backed into a police car.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Just buds, no white.  This might've been in '09 but I remember we got a call from this spanish dude who worked for my boy and he said Jojo got ran down on while rollin up and almost backed into a police car.
weight? He cop that much? 
laugh.gif

I see he's going for that James Harden swag.

At this point, I'm starting to feel bad for this kid...
30t6p3b.gif

That bathtub crack was gold.
laugh.gif

rev gonna cut this dude off financially and he's gonna be homeless in the next 5 years. WATCH.

I'm sure The Rev is going to support his son. As long as his son is trying to find a lane and not bum around the Rev will probably support him.

I'm glad you made this before I did, cause I would have been embarrassed to make a Jojo Simmons thread.
I had come across this mixtape on datpiff was it was instant
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jo_Jo_Simmons_Young_Murdah-front-large.jpg

So he said he has family money, but hes on the grind waiting for a meal ticket. Why doesnt he just go behind the scenes and start a record label or something.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just some comments from on this mixtape

All yall hateing Flatout! this tape is slick yall just cant believe its jo jo.I admit he stepped up his game.Now check out my +%!$ m.a.r.o.e and The soul of L.B and Real @*!++ +%!$

"Well it's better then soulja boys wack %%# mix tape..... C plus."

"lol young murdah ???"

"HORRIBLE GLAD I DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT B4 I LISTENED 2 IT...."

"Yo daddy is Rev Run you aint no damn murderer. G T F O H"

"Sum of these beats sound like lex Luger could have made them when he was In third grade!!"

did this guy say he's waiting on a meal ticket? shooot, diggie need to start writing for his brother

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

weight? He cop that much? 
laugh.gif
Quarters, halves lol.  I guess he had some flow out here in Jersey

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'll stick with diggie.

roll.gif

JoJo is cool, but he should use his connects, secure an A&R gig, and just operate beneath the surface...for now...

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's any consolation, Diggy isn't really making any noise anymore
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That copy and paste &*$ diggy put out is horrible though.

diggy-simmons-copy-paste-video-540x302.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care if Diggy started robbing banks, I'm always gonna remember him like this:
Spoiler [+]
daniel-diggy-simmons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom