Jordan 1 Biohack

Foot Locker has to get more pairs in store. Online is impossible. I don’t understand it. Retail business is probably shrinking, and instead of allocating more pairs to get more traffic in store, you put more stock online?

Only reason I’ve consistently had Ws with FLX is probably because there’s not nearly as much demand for hyped sneakers in Utah compared to other states.

L with Footaction.....W with Champs

STORY TIME! LOL So, when I called this particular location 3 hours ago, this guy picked up the phone and was super nice. I told him that I was calling to see if their location got their shipment in and he told me that they been had their shipment in for these. We had a nice conversation too and I was saying how some locations are listed on the app for these releases and do not get their shipment on time for the release and maybe that prompted him to pull my information from my phone number or something because the way my name looks on the full confirmation it looks like somebody manually entered it in. I do not care either way though! LOL

I guess me using all of my headstarts helped (my first time doing that for any release too) and to whoever it was on here who told me to look into switching locations on the app, BLESS YOU! :emoji_pray:

20200903_171149.jpg

Yeah hate to say it but I think I’m gonna just pull the trigger on a giftcard
I’m just wasting my points on these headstarts
At this point yea, it’s dumb that we even have to choose between a gift card or a narrow chance of winning a release

W with Champs

STORY TIME! LOL So, when I called this particular location 3 hours ago, this guy picked up the phone and was super nice. I told him that I was calling to see if their location got their shipment in and he told me that they been had their shipment in for these. We had a nice conversation too and I was saying how some locations are listed on the app for these releases and do not get their shipment on time for the release and maybe that prompted him to pull my information from my phone number or something because the way my name looks on the full confirmation it looks like somebody manually entered it in. I do not care either way though! LOL

I guess me using all of my headstarts helped (my first time doing that for any release too) and to whoever it was on here who told me to look into switching locations on the app, BLESS YOU! :emoji_pray:

20200903_171149.jpg
WOOHOO! 🥳

SNS has me all kinds of confused. Website shows raffle closed but app shows it open for 10 more hours. Plus I thought I looked earlier in the week and they weren't shipping these to the US?

Last edited:
Ls across the boards. I'm gonna just go buy stuff from nike to ease my anger. Fk I hate the turd flx apps

Only reason I’ve consistently had Ws with FLX is probably because there’s not nearly as much demand for hyped sneakers in Utah compared to other states.
That is a good possibility. That is why from now on, I am gonna choose the locations in my area that are not "popular". For this release, I called the popular ones (that I initially selected) and either they did not pick up the phone or they told me they did not get their shipment yet. Now, whether that is true or not is another story, but the locations that were a little bit farther out answered the phone and said they had their shipments, so they were better to select.

I live in ga, there are no unpopular places to fill out raffles. Everybody loves shoes down dis ***. Lol

Foot Locker has to get more pairs in store. Online is impossible. I don’t understand it. Retail business is probably shrinking, and instead of allocating more pairs to get more traffic in store, you put more stock online?

You've been getting these Ws more than the Jazz

I am pleasantly surprised. FTA I knew would be a L because only one in my area was listed and they have not been getting their shipments in on time from the last couple of releases, plus it is in a popular location. I want to see what comes from FTL though since I chose 2 stores that are farther out and got their shipments.

Back
Top Bottom