Jordan 1 Biohack

The search for a size 12 continues

What's your natural size, 12?

If so, you might be able to get away with a size 11.5-- this mold isn't like the '85 molds, so even though I wear a natural 12, I have to get an 11.5 in Jordan 1s because of the molds. Every other shoe (except 4s) I can wear my natural 12.

Just something to consider.

What's your natural size, 12?

If so, you might be able to get away with a size 11.5-- this mold isn't like the '85 molds, so even though I wear a natural 12, I have to get an 11.5 in Jordan 1s because of the molds. Every other shoe (except 4s) I can wear my natural 12.

Just something to consider.

An 11.5 would not give that much space for my toes. I wear a 12 in all of my Jordan except my 7s from 2011.

OH, COME ON!
I understand where (s)he is coming from. I feel that way about the Tie Dye 1s. In the promo pictures, I thought they looked awesome, but when I saw people post "real" pictures after the release I was like 'meh'. Then I saw somebody wearing them while I was out and seeing them in person it solidified my 'meh' feeling. Like I said in that thread, I would have been that loser to return them and get my money back (a very unpopular move).

I understand where (s)he is coming from. I feel that way about the Tie Dye 1s. In the promo pictures, I thought they looked awesome, but when I saw people post "real" pictures after the release I was like 'meh'. Then I saw somebody wearing them while I was out and seeing them in person it solidified my 'meh' feeling. Like I said in that thread, I would have been that loser to return them and get my money back (a very unpopular move).

Filters and angles. The instagram special lol...

Got a size 10.5 but I need a 11.5. If anyone wants to work out a trade let me know!

I’m afraid of not liking these when they show up. But we’ll see

Well, the reason these even caught me eye was because of the brown. I was looking in my AJ 1 collection and realized I did not have a pair with the color brown in it. I knew that I would not want the Mochas because they are too bland for my taste, so this would be it for me. If the colors are not as vibrant when I see them in hand tomorrow, I will totally be okay with that, but like th3birdman th3birdman stated above, the filters and angles that are used when taking pictures really make some things look much better than they actually are.

Took all Ls. Ended up paying a friend (who’s a reseller) a little under resell to cop em. Guess the sneaker gods said I have to go back to taking Ls after getting the Unions for retail. lol

Well, the reason these even caught me eye was because of the brown. I was looking in my AJ 1 collection and realized I did not have a pair with the color brown in it. I knew that I would not want the Mochas because they are too bland for my taste, so this would be it for me. If the colors are not as vibrant when I see them in hand tomorrow, I will totally be okay with that, but like th3birdman th3birdman stated above, the filters and angles that are used when taking pictures really make some things look much better than they actually are.
Get the ROTY, you won't be disappointed!

I like them but I understand the trasnalation from the Dunk to these did not meet my expectations. Its little things like the unneccary orange tongue and the tag. But I still like them enough and I'm never going to own the Dunks unless they release them again because the price is nuts.

I never liked the Tye Dye pair though.. :sick:

The results for footlocker weren’t available until after 7pm cdt. The reservation closed at 6pm but it tells results usually 1 hour later. The results never came in. I reinstalled my app and everything to double check and make sure I was updated. I was even able to select what stores I wanted to enter for the raffle after the deadline. I called the flx app and it happened to a lot of people. I got my head start points back. This was a hard L to take.
That is messed up! Did you happen to go into the app yesterday to check your status? If so and it did not show that you were chosen, then that is double effed up. Champs did not send me a notification either, but I went into the app after 5PM and saw that I was chosen, so I will start going into the app to check my status and not depend on them to send a notification to my phone (even though they are supposed to do so).

Yeah I’m curious
How many lifetime points y’all got?
I’m at 270k
AF997AE2-5831-4AF1-91CA-5CEF64682B0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom