Jordan 1 Biohack

Hooooooold up. That shot might make these a game changer for me. Soooooo clean.
AAYYYEEEE! :smokin:nthat::pimp: This was my vision for these when I saw them, but I wanted to get the laces first before really saying much about this swap. I was thinking of putting another color in my other pair, but I will most likely buy another pair of these laces and put them in those also.

AAYYYEEEE! :smokin:nthat::pimp: This was my vision for these when I saw them, but I wanted to get the laces first before really saying much about this swap. I was thinking of putting another color in my other pair, but I will most likely buy another pair of these laces and put them in those also.
Solid solid move. Where’d you get these? I was about to finalize a trade today too.

That lace swap put me in Heat {PAWS} lol
Nah a dope shoe, what color are those laces?
ROTFLMAO @ in heat! :rofl:
The color of these laces are Tiffany blue. I had a feeling the toebox was that color, but I waited until I got my 1st pair home and then put the shoe up beside a Tiffany's glasses case that is that blue color and VOILA! It was a perfect match and I jumped to buy them.

I just had the same thing happen. Size 10 too. I was just about to give up hope. Great start to the weekend.
My Gal Got Another Call From A Different SP For Another 9.5 As Well :wow:

Gonna Put These Extras Away For A Little And Use Down The Line As Trade Bait :pimp:

I am loving how these Tiffany blue laces look in these!

20200911_181555.jpg
I’m jacking this look. :lol:

What other color? Tell us! lol

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Okay sir, here you go! LOL

On Sunday, I was actually looking at my Jordan 2 Rivals and saw the lavender pair of laces that came with those that I would never wear with anything, but they inspired me to be creative and see how these Purple Dragon colored laces would look in the Biohacks. I wanted to add another color to the shoe through the laces and I thought a weird shade of purple may work (one that is subdued to blend in with the dark blue, black and brown but still have a little bit of pop against the hot pink, neon orange and Tiffany blue). These are definitely more of a feminine touch!

20200911_195128.jpg

On Sunday, I was actually looking at my Jordan 2 Rivals and saw the lavender pair of laces that came with those that I would never wear with anything, but they inspired me to be creative and see how these Purple Dragon colored laces would look in the Biohacks. I wanted to add another color to the shoe through the laces and I thought a weird shade of purple may work (one that is subdued to blend in with the dark blue, black and brown but still have a little bit of pop against the hot pink, neon orange and Tiffany blue). These are definitely more of a feminine touch!

20200911_195128.jpg
Would still rock them like this.
Anyone lace them up with white laces?

20200911_195128.jpg
I knew you would break. :lol: Major props to you for using your imagination on different looks for this shoe. I like this switch too and I could definitely pull it off. The cool thing about this sneaker is I love how you can play around with this colorway. I’m sure I will change the color of laces on mood. Well done, ma’am...

...and don’t call me sir! :lol:

I knew you would break. :lol: Major props to you for using your imagination on different looks for this shoe. I like this switch too and I could definitely pull it off. The cool thing about this sneaker is I love how you can play around with this colorway. I’m sure I will change the color of laces on mood. Well done, ma’am...

...and don’t call me sir! :lol:
Look'a here mister! LLS You must not be around military people like that. They would irritate the hell out of you if you do not like being called sir. I am not in the military, but have a bit of their influence within me, so it is just natural for me to say sir and ma'am to people, no matter their age.

As for these Biohacks, I LOVE that the possibilities are endless with the color laces that can be rocked with these. Most colors will look cool in them (some will hit better than others, but still). I wanted to just think outside of the box a little bit and most people were just rocking the pink, which again are cool but personally are too bright for my liking.

one the things I liked about the dunk version was the green laces that matched the soles. not sure if they would work as well on this pair.
HMMMM.....I just saw a color that matches the midsole too.....double HMMMM

Back
Top Bottom