JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-7.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-6.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-bred-2013-8.jpg

View media item 588333
post-26056-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-cWjn.gif

Last edited:
with pairs leaking this early you can be assured there were more pairs produced than the royals. i didnt see a single royal on ebay until about a couple weeks before RD.

the logic is.... why would I buy a shoe when I know that 10 months later, a shoe I like better will release. How is that nonsense? Sorry I'm not a hypebeast that buys EVERY JORDAN RELEASE per week. Jeezus the mentality these days.
so what was the point of bringing up you passed on royals for these?

eek.gif

After Chirstmas I won't have a dime, so even if these are widely available I'm done for. Could pass on the Taxi release for these, but.........nah, I'm good!

cant wait for these, hope stores in my area get enough for everyone plus 1! Anyone in Tampa wanna meet up at University for these? i need a camping buddy

can we all talk about how good the red actually looks. I mean we all know red's are darker than OG or ealier 2000 models, but this seems to be still darker than OG but def not expecting it to be this nice..... esp the laziness and all out sloppy quality that JB has been delivering. 

Copping 100%, 1 Pair. Leave some for the fam lol

those pics are in a room with little light, maybe in some natural sunlight or outside pics would give us a better idea of the true colors but all in all i am very impressed and super excited for these and nothing else until them!

Last edited:

can we all talk about how good the red actually looks. I mean we all know red's are darker than OG or ealier 2000 models, but this seems to be still darker than OG but def not expecting it to be this nice..... esp the laziness and all out sloppy quality that JB has been delivering. 

Copping 100%, 1 Pair. Leave some for the fam lol
it does look good. not quite as bright as the 01s but definitely brighter then the DMPs.  

probably gonna take em out the box like 

Last edited:
i gambled and unloaded my pair of 01s a couple months ago. after seeing these new pics i made the right decision! I love the high cut on these new 1s. definitely looks more like the 1985s. :smokin extremely rare to see recent retro that tops a release from the early 2000s. :nerd: good job JB :D

Last edited:
the difference in height between these and the 01s is like millimeters.  the 2013 just looks higher cuz they have almost no padding in the ankle

Back
Top Bottom