JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I feel ya'll pain..i went through the same thing with a shipment from poland, but it all worked out in the end... it took almost a month 
eek.gif

I understand this is a bred 1 thread and as much as I hate these types of post too im really torn. I like both shoes equally. If I could have both, I would.

however my question is would you guys trade bel air v for bred 1? just curious for opinions

I DID

so yes

bel air v is the def of a hype shoe that shouldve stayed GS ONLY

He is monitoring this thread more than likely. Lemme talk to some friends at google and see if we can find this idiot.

I understand this is a bred 1 thread and as much as I hate these types of post too im really torn. I like both shoes equally. If I could have both, I would.

however my question is would you guys trade bel air v for bred 1? just curious for opinions

I DID

so yes

bel air v is the def of a hype shoe that shouldve stayed GS ONLY

Bel Air are trash. Nobody will remember, and or care for those in 5 years while these will be timeless as usual.

Bel Air are trash. Nobody will remember, and or care for those in 5 years while these will be timeless as usual.
In 5 years time the bred 1s will no doubt see another retro while the bel airs probably won't be seeing a retro anytime soon. I say hold onto the bel airs, imo they are a great concept, good quality and eye catching. 

Got a decent deal on a size 13 through Kixify. Pictures check out and I got a tagged picture. Now I have a serious question. What's the best way to pay for shoes through Paypal?

Last edited:

Got a decent deal on a size 13 through Kixify for $290. Pictures check out and I got a tagged picture. Now I have a serious question. What's the best way to pay for shoes through Paypal?
have them send you an invoice and have all the pertinent information on there i.e.

Brand New Air Jordan 1 Retro Black/Red size 13

includes shipping

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom