JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You are not alone...cmon man its not that hard to understand lol
Lol 
mean.gif

:lol: Nah I get that but others have received theirs so I wasn't sure where the majority of this thread was

Last edited:
Im sure they are legit, but not sure if quality matches up with the usa pairs.

Stop posting **** like this. They all come from the same factory, doesn't matter whether they're destined for the USA, Australia, Iran, Greece, etc. You are just as likely to get a pair with quality issue(s) regardless of what country it came from.

People act like GM/fake pairs fall out of the sky like rain in here...if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is, and if they check all the boxes for being legit they probably are.

So much wrong info in here it's ridiculous. Use some common sense people and do a little research.

Stop posting **** like this. They all come from the same factory, doesn't matter whether they're destined for the USA, Australia, Iran, Greece, etc. You are just as likely to get a pair with quality issue(s) regardless of what country it came from.

People act like GM/fake pairs fall out of the sky like rain in here...if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is, and if they check all the boxes for being legit they probably are.

So much wrong info in here it's ridiculous. Use some common sense people and do a little research.
Take a deep breath and count to 5... They're still just sneakers man.

Take a deep breath and count to 5... They're still just sneakers man.

Kind of like how Yeezys are just shoes to you, right?

I'm good with my pairs... I'm just tired of seeing the same wrong info get posted day after day.

Last edited:
[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
January 13, 2014 , 2:16 am
[/td][td]
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
[/td][td]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
January 12, 2014 , 2:51 am
[/td][td]
Inbound Out of Customs
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
January 9, 2014 , 6:06 pm
[/td][td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Inbound Into Customs
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
January 3, 2014 , 12:36 pm
[/td][td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
January 2, 2014 , 4:36 pm
[/td][td]
Acceptance
[/td][td]
CZECH REPUBLIC
[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm hoping Kickscode is legit. I just ordered a second pair from them for $285 shipped.

Looks like white inserts, big lace bag, under $300.... i wouldn't trust it bro..

Spot i returned GMs to on fulton st. are selling the REAL breds now...idk how much or sizes..but they also have FAKE royals right next to them in the window :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom