JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

can someone remind me how stupid it would be if i bought the banneds off flightclub for $1k? they're obviously never gonna restock, i'm liquid as hell... cleared out a ton of sneakers... but $1k? can't pull the trigger

just had to listen to that macklemore song a few times and not be idiotic impulsive 
Don't do it. Unless the 1G is nothing but a drop in the bucket to you. It's not worth it. You will regret spending that $1000 once you get them in hand. Exquisite shoe and all but only worth $1000 if $1000 is like $300 bucks to you. I paid $800 for my banned 1s but I saved up. Yea money comes and goes but whenever you make big purchases like that on impulse that's when **** happens where you need that money back ASAP. I say just save up to the point where you could drop the 1G and it not be a problem.

Don't do it. Unless the 1G is nothing but a drop in the bucket to you. It's not worth it. You will regret spending that $1000 once you get them in hand. Exquisite shoe and all but only worth $1000 if $1000 is like $300 bucks to you. I paid $800 for my banned 1s but I saved up. Yea money comes and goes but whenever you make big purchases like that on impulse that's when **** happens where you need that money back ASAP. I say just save up to the point where you could drop the 1G and it not be a problem.
1G isnt a drop in the bucket for me. at all. it's a month's rent. but i've sold off so much of my collection that this was actually a consideration. ended up getting bred 1s for $240. please let it just be a dude who had a full size run and couldnt carry it all and not another paypal dispute.

1G isnt a drop in the bucket for me. at all. it's a month's rent. but i've sold off so much of my collection that this was actually a consideration. ended up getting bred 1s for $240. please let it just be a dude who had a full size run and couldnt carry it all and not another paypal dispute.
wait what breds for 240? how?

nah i probably got scammed thru craigslist but we'll see. he had FSR; i'll know right away when i get em

Ill know right now......

Fsr? Non store? Random cl dude?

Wtf were you thinking?

Whats next?
"Oh yeah i bought some db5 off a dude on cl for 400! He had a fsr!"

1% chance im wrong

Back
Top Bottom