JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Pour one out for me fellas. I haven't had pizza with tomato sauce in almost 10 years, due to food allergies.

Pizza w/o tomato sauce = sex with rubbers.

This pizza talk is killing me.

Yeah.. Even they breadsticks from back in the day was on point... I remember I wasn't sharing my personal pan with nobody... And my uncle still use to get me for a slice... Like damn I only got 4.

yeah bro you can hate on Pizza Hut now but if you say it wasn't good when you were a kid your fronting

Do y'all think it's too early for stores to have these in stock? Just got off with my go to mom n pop he called me talking about he got em, but....... He wants me to come to the store to talk about a price... This spot is far I'm thinking these might be GM like the Fulton street specials from a couple weeks

you asked a female, store employee or not you can't expect them to know what Jordan's come out in a month
i asked a female employee, its a sneaker boutique and they get all kinds of exclusives. no way they're not gonna know if they're getting them less than 3 weeks from RD. 
they might not know how many pairs, but they'd know if theyre getting them

Naw, it's very possible for them to still not know.

Do y'all think it's too early for stores to have these in stock? Just got off with my go to mom n pop he called me talking about he got em, but....... He wants me to come to the store to talk about a price... This spot is far I'm thinking these might be GM like the Fulton street specials from a couple weeks

them saying come in to talk price makes me think they def have authentics but plan on asking $350 for em

them saying come in to talk price makes me think they def have authentics but plan on asking $350 for em

Keep y'all updated gonna take the trip. It's a hike for me.. But gotta do what I gotta do... It just seems really early haven't even seen real pairs on the bay this early..

Australia got many pairs of royals right? Wow, Nike is nasty with this distribution they got going on
Australia got almost a 1/4 of the global allocation of royals- approx. 2500

Australia is only getting around 500 pairs of these- 

same numbers produced as royals- only differenet distro- US will be getting majority.

And dude whose state is getting 16 pairs- the states population is about 1.2 million

same numbers produced as royals- only differenet distro- US will be getting majority.

And dude whose state is getting 16 pairs- the states population is about 1.2 million

Believe this man it's the truth. Overseas gonna get jerked with this release.

i remember the numbers being 12k to the US while the 13k went overseas ( europe/australia etc) 

i could be wrong. but it seemed that way as some pairs were still available days after RD until dudes starting swooping them up and shipping to the US. 

either way, allocations will increase chances of availability, so there is hope for those that didnt have a chance at royals.

thanks for the info. 

what do you guys think resell will be on these lets pray it wont be royals prices just trying to get my ducks in a row in case i strike out and have to bite the bullet

what do you guys think resell will be on these lets pray it wont be royals prices just trying to get my ducks in a row in case i strike out and have to bite the bullet
20110113-pizzaboxes-paperboardstack.jpg

this seems about right

Need to double up on these but if they're anything like the royals then I will be happy with one pair.

No OG 1 has restocked this year. The Royals were transferred from Europe to a few spots in the US, but that wasn't a restock however.
i got lucky & got another pair of shadows from the restock...

almost all OG HI 1s restocked on ndc, not sure about the knicks ..& the royals we're sure it didn't ..since it wouldnt be a restock

Last edited:
I got my second pair of shadows from a Finishline my boy just walked into to... Bought em and didn't tell me till like a week later he had shoes for me. I was amped, cause the shadows are a great shoe.

I got my second pair of shadows from a Finishline my boy just walked into to... Bought em and didn't tell me till like a week later he had shoes for me. I was amped, cause the shadows are a great shoe.

i still want another pair of shadows, for retail of course. great shoe and underrated CW imo

Back
Top Bottom