JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well now that this is the focus jordan I can see where this thread will go lol see y'all when I get my ticket. Happy holidays in advance NT fam

Exactly. I'm laying low. Whatever happens happens. I suggest y'all crank the pizza, ice cream, etc talk back up because madness is bound to ensue.

Went to some local spots today...

Two of those places said they have been receiving less inquiry over past few weeks about these black-red 1's than the gamma 11's.

One of the spots that did a raffle for the gammas (& the royals earlier this year) is doing first-come-first-serve for these 1's.

Yes they will have less pairs than the gammas (& the gammas released today) - but this info was encouraging if anything.

The breds will be minimum $350 come Saturday at 10am, and they will ultimately end up in the Royal 1 price range - BELIEVE THIS.  If you see a deal under $300 now and can afford to take it, you'd be stupid not to because you will absolutely be able to flip them for a profit.  i'm not encouraging reselling, just speaking the truth.

Don't forget the shadows also sat because the toro 4s dropped the same day and most wanted those. These won't be the case. It's going to be choas

Chill don't come for the shadows like that lol they are more classic than the toros so what sits shouldn't determine the iconic factor. Look at last shot xivs really iconic not that popular.

Last edited:
Yeah depeding on where you live. Only 2 types for 1s. Those that really want em and those who want to resell. No one really in between like other models. Few fair weather fans to deal with.

Iconic doesn't mean anything now. Half of these kids never even watched him play, hence why they own "raptor" 7's

Chill don't come for the shadows like that lol they are more classic than the toros so what sits shouldn't determine the iconic factor. Look at last shot xivs really iconic not that popular.

Oh believe me I wasn't coming at the shadows like that. But I'm just telling you how it was on release day. I lined up at Footaction and I was the only one who wanted the shadows over the toros. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. But they had plenty of toros so I left with both after lining up again.

Iconic doesn't mean anything now. Half of these kids never even watched him play, hence why they own "raptor" 7's

I think there's a reason the OG 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's, and 11s go for what they go for on the open market - those shoes are iconic.

Oh believe me I wasn't coming at the shadows like that. But I'm just telling you how it was on release day. I lined up at Footaction and I was the only one who wanted the shadows over the toros. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. But they had plenty of toros so I left with both after lining up again.

Yea man I was the only one I line for the shadows too come to think of it. I was first in line because I was scared after the royals release but I know what you mean I still think it's as iconic as royals if not more (don't burn me y'all)

C'mon bruh, u can't really believe that the shadows are as iconic as the royals? I love the royals but I mean c'mon now!!!

the link won't save you
you right 
roll.gif

Royals are just a praised non bulls color IMO it's not that iconic other than the fact that they arnt retroed that much. Nothing was done in them for them to be that high up far as iconic 1s cws

1. Black/Red
2. Chicago
3. Black Toe
4. Shadow
5. Royals

Far has how iconic IMO of course.

Royals are just a praised non bulls color IMO it's not that iconic other than the fact that they arnt retroed that much. Nothing was done in them for them to be that high up far as iconic 1s cws

1. Black/Red
2. Chicago
3. Black Toe
4. Shadow
5. Royals

Far has how iconic IMO of course.
I agree with the listing except that the royals should be over the shadows. I really don't see them being as iconic as royals and always as the underrated/sleeper cw imo.

Back
Top Bottom