JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The HOH at my local mall told me  the same thing about the raffle being on the 27th  .  I don't believe that at all , to be honest. I'm trying to call them today but nobody is picking up the phone or either it is busy.
I don't believe it either. I somewhat confronted the person on the phone and was said "Will you guys be able to process all the tickets and such the day before RD. And they just mumbled something I couldn't catch.

Damn did all the Footlockers disconnect their lines, not one FTL near me is ringing, guess they want to avoid all the dumb Qs regarding the XI's.
I guess so... I called a few times... Nada.

The HOH at my local mall told me  the same thing about the raffle being on the 27th  .  I don't believe that at all , to be honest. I'm trying to call them today but nobody is picking up the phone or either it is busy.

Christmas being on Wednesday is definitely gonna cause added confusion to this release b. places telling me call back Monday that usually do tickets on Sunday :/

miss the gammas but not really care about the gammas. I cant afford to miss this i need to know 

when are they giving away the tickets? i call champs she said no and hung up 

Lemme start by saying this is my favorite Air Jordan of all time, and I will WHATEVER it takes to get these. With that being said I jus copped these early for $175. Now I'm trying to cop a second pair at my local mom and pop. Only issue is that they have connects in NY that will pay more for all of their pairs because in this area of town people could care less about Nike Air black and red 1s which I find so crazy. Anyhow hope I get lucky for pair #2

$175 ? 
smokin.gif

O na I'm from BK but I stay in Tampa, FL now so anybody from the area they may kno the spot across the water to which I speak lol

$175 is too good to be true anywhere

But if thats the truth
That would be the only place I would shop at

That $35.00 mark up is worth it & and in nyc of all places

Last edited:
Christmas being on Wednesday is definitely gonna cause added confusion to this release b. places telling me call back Monday that usually do tickets on Sunday :/
i see these stores giving everybody the run around.. call all the dtlr around my way and they  told me tickets are from sunday to wed,but wed is Christmas,so i called back to check that info, an  a chick answer an said we dont know if we gonna get em (mixie) call wed or thursday..wtf ,,why cant we just get solid info,one dude said they have to wait for the store mangers to tell em how to handle the release,you think by now they would have this figured  out by now
mean.gif

Yea I may try to cop 3 of these before it's all said and done. I'm tellin u guys people down here in Tampa do not respect 1s as I think they should, and that's the reason the mom and pop I copped from is shipping off all the rest up north

Back
Top Bottom