JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Ill quote you on this one bro. The Xi's from THIS WEEK LAST YEAR are going for 240. Thats just 35 over retail.

An i know they were relreased numerous times, but thats just cuz they were holding back inventory. I know these are way higher #'s than royals. JB wouldnt be foolish to make a low production run of these.

Smh

Wait, you just compared these to black red xi's?? End of discussion. I was taking you seriously for a minute.

**Note to self. Disregard any post from jz4dayz.

One of my homies who went to get his raffle today at Foot Action said the line was insane and the list for the people who signed up was a few pages long
sick.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to people winning raffles.

Sad there no stores like sheikh on the east coast who are capable of doing an ONLINE raffle. All we have are shady *** foot lockers, foot actions etc who still pass out actual raffle tickets. In 2013.

Last edited:
Can't believe I struck out on West Co and Santa Anita
Guess it's online or bust for me

Congratulations! You have won the raffle for the Air Jordan Retro 1 OG Bred (Size 10.5) being released at

this is crazy :lol: prob god makin me feel better since i lost the royal ones :lol:

Back
Top Bottom