JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Guys dont fool with foot asylum!!! They take your money today and refund tuesday claiming they emailed you to confirm your address. I answered 3 times and still got canceled. Gamma Blues!!!

Wow didn't expect this type of update...still hope you guys pull through

good job
nthat.gif
grin.gif

@[Redacted]
Guys hold tight on the Jordan 1s! We're experiencing a lot of traffic on the site keep checking sizes will be available!

:nerd:

Damn Yo!

Can I Just Secure ONE Size 9.5 So I Can Get Back To This Pillow Talk?

I Mean DAMN!..........THIS CAN'T BE LIFE!!!!

Last edited:
Anybody knows how quick queens.cz issues refunds. Accidentally clicked and purchased the mids and emailed them to cancel the order. Wanted to get a refund thru paypal. Thanks for the reply

the price worries me. after shipping it will be right over 200 and that's where custom fees really kick in

Anybody knows how quick queens.cz issues refunds. Accidentally clicked and purchased the mids and emailed them to cancel the order. Wanted to get a refund thru paypal. Thanks for the reply

Screwed royally. Takes 48 hrs for refund meaning tuesday @ tue earliest.

Too lazy to get my charger... Tired enough for bed... 

If I miss out via my sleep I rather the ****** and the lurkers and the lames get a chance. u herd. keep repping. 

Back
Top Bottom