JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Was just able to add an 11.0 to cart on EB and checked out. Thanks to whomever let that go.

Last edited:
GOT MY ORDER THRU FOOTLOCKER MOBILE....**** YESSSSSSS...WAITING ON EMAIL CONFIRMATION

**** YES...thanks for heads up on footlocker mobile going thru

ummmm bro, they're kobe 8's 
rofl 
roll.gif

Thats bc ppl refer to a hobby of collecting shoes as a "game". Nothing makes me cringe more than the terms sneakerhead and sneakergame. Ppl talking about retiring. *****. There should be no game involved bc its the people who consider this a game and not a hobby that are buying up all the stock, reselling and sucking all the fun out of collecting.
Its called the shoe game

because winners and losers exist unfortunately
mean.gif

I don't get how people get through on champs/footaction/eastbay. I button mash till the death of me but never get anything in my cart.

Everybody getting through on FTL has me tight 
mad.gif

I haven't left the page since launch and still haven't got through for my 11.5. 

Just got through on eastbay. Have my order confirmation but now I see site says oos for my size. Hope I don't get cancelled.

not sure how you guys got through on EB it said all of the sizes i was looking at were sold out

Back
Top Bottom