JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was a bit salty at 1st but I just learned to congratulate instead of hate on my fellow NT brothers.

Still on the hunt tho!

# TeamHaveFaith
my local keeps asking for $350 and i refuse to pay it so the shoes are still i nstock there, but i'm nervous if i wait theyll vanish and the prices on ebay wont move.

its hard being disciplined with this
ohwell.gif

Shelf Life sold GM pairs? A bit worried now, still haven't received my pair. 

No, thats not a fact, for now. there was just similarities in production dates with MS.Thats what has some people, myself included, wondering.

Camped out for these beginning at 8:00pm Friday night at High Point Shoes in Scottsdale. Their Twitter said camping wasn't allowed prior to 8pm. Showed up right at 8:00 on the dot and a group of 8-10 hype beasts were already there since 7:30! What's worse is that these beasts had their parents jump in line at around 9:55am (5 min before store opens) to cop additional pairs for them! The only folks who cop limited releases like this at HP are those with connects or goons that just show up right before opening and slip in somehow. 

You let the parents just jump in? Thats your fault. Have me out there since 8p the night before, we would have had some words.

Last edited:
So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.
And you let that slide just like that? They should have honeyed those 5 our something so you could flip.

Last edited:
my local keeps asking for $350 and i refuse to pay it so the shoes are still i nstock there, but i'm nervous if i wait theyll vanish and the prices on ebay wont move.

its hard being disciplined with this :\

The negative: you'er paying $350.

The positives: You're copping a legit pair. You may end up spendnig that much, or more, down the road and it might be GM.

I think the longer people wait, the more GM's get grouped in.

Visiting my local Eblens and Expressions every morning until I come to grips that my city didn't get any shipment of them.

I remember back in May you thought your Max Oranges were enough for you to pass on these, what changed? :lol:

:lol:

I have the Black/Max Oranges. I thought those were a bit sought after, no?

These Black n' Red 1's are just beautiful man. I just gotta have them, after missing out on the Royals last February. I do have Shadows though. They on ice. If I miss out on these Black n' Red 1's, I'll just cop another a Shadow 1's on the Bay so I can un-DS the joints in my closet. I always double up on sought after sneakers.

Got my pair from shelf life today.

My store bought pair is 7/10-8/14 and shelf life is 7/10-8/16. Quality on both is identical and have no problems.

The shipping box they used was sketchy, a re-used box you would get from a bad ebay sale with with my address hand written and taped on a piece of paper. 

So here's a bittersweet story about HOH. My wife and I entered the raffle for the bred 1's and 3Lab5 at HOH. They called me that Friday at 6:13pm to confirm that I won. I was stoked. Then a minute later, my wife gets the call and they said that she won the 3lab5. We were thinking how awesome it was for us to win even though I would've wanted another pair of breds instead to stock. So I picked up my bred's Saturday. Forward to tonight, I call HOH to confirm what time to pick up the 3Lab5. The manager tells me that they haven't done the raffle for the 3Lab5 yet. I try to explain to them that they called us Friday letting us know we won the 3Labs but they keep saying that they didn't call. She (the manager) then tells us that she must've accidentally said my wife won the 3Labs but she really won the bred 1's since there was a pair that wasn't picked up on Saturday. I'm in shock. My wife and I won both bred 1's in my size but can't do anything about now since that pair was released at 6pm on Saturday. I'm happy I won my breds but damn man, I could've had 2 pairs! I still can't believe what the hell just happened. I lost my extra pair of breds and I also lost out on the 3Lab5's due to the dumbass FTL employee who called my wife. /End Rant.
They better compensate with the 3Labs

I come in this thread and yall arguing, and yall got your pairs! I'm sitting here waiting for a slice, can i get some help here? Stop the bickering you are all men and help this man get a sz 10 for shorts!!! Dammit!!!!!!!
word 
tired.gif
....8.5 over here

My store bought pair is 7/10-8/14 and shelf life is 7/10-8/16. Quality on both is identical and have no problems.

The shipping box they used was sketchy, a re-used box you would get from a bad ebay sale with with my address hand written and taped on a piece of paper. 

yeah, but they did a tremendous job keeping the shoe box safe with that extra wrapping. My outside box was beat, but the inside was beautiful.

I gave up and copping a pair from some dude off of CL for $330. I look at it like this the shoe might retail for $140 and believe me I wouldve loved to pay retail ( and lately its a rush when you can pay retail for a pair of J's) but the shoe is worth whats its worth to the person. To me its worth more cause it brings back alot of great memories and if the supply is low I am not willing to risk there not being a restock and prices getting past $500.  So my peeps pay what you think the shoe is worth to you and if you cant afford the resale prices then pray for a restock and good luck and goodnight.

I gave up and copping a pair from some dude off of CL for $330. I look at it like this the shoe might retail for $140 and believe me I wouldve loved to pay retail ( and lately its a rush when you can pay retail for a pair of J's) but the shoe is worth whats its worth to the person. To me its worth more cause it brings back alot of great memories and if the supply is low I am not willing to risk there not being a restock and prices getting past $500.  So my peeps pay what you think the shoe is worth to you and if you cant afford the resale prices then pray for a restock and good luck and goodnight.

You're smart. The royals never dropped in price, they only went up. I'd expect the same w/ these.

yeah, but they did a tremendous job keeping the shoe box safe with that extra wrapping. My outside box was beat, but the inside was beautiful.
i have a shelf-life pair and a marqueesole pair, both pairs exactly the same.

And you let that slide just like that? They should have honeyed those 5 our something so you could flip.

They better compensate with the 3Labs

I tried to get compensated. Manager just said, "Sorry, we can't do anything about it. Maybe you'll get lucky and win the raffle again tonight." (*******).

It's all good though. I was fortunate to get my pair of breds.

Also just got the email for the 3Lab5 from Shiekh but I gotta make the 2 hour drive to cop them instead of the 10 minute drive to HOH where I thought I was picking them up tomorrow. Been lucky with these raffles.

i have a shelf-life pair and a marqueesole pair, both pairs exactly the same.
you having doubts about SL, or do you think the MS pair is actually legit?
well, i have an rd pair too, so this is my conclusion.

sl pairs and ms pairs are exactly the same.. but the later production rd pair has less textured red leather on the toebox... thats the ONLY difference i caught.

everything else.. exactly the same, what can i say?  

Back
Top Bottom