JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It sho' is hard trying to buy hyped shoes when you have to work. All I want is one pair..

one. What a gorgeous shoe. Wishful thinking that Gammas will take the heat off this.

Lol that gamma thread is out of hand people in there talking bout world hunger and all kinds of stuff

Those horrible gammas and these original classic shoes do not belong in the same thread. So disrespectful 
mean.gif

Where do i put in my application for the JJ secret society?

Ill glady sacrifice a goat and sign over my free will for these.

Would you guys go for a preorder from a big cartel site at 240 they got legit checked on IG and said they legit.

It's funny. I can't for the life of me get anyone to pick up the phone at both Foot Lockers by my house. Do they just answer calls when its convenient? It just rings and rings and rings....hahah

It's funny. I can't for the life of me get anyone to pick up the phone at both Foot Lockers by my house. Do they just answer calls when its convenient? It just rings and rings and rings....hahah
how long did you let it ring for  ? 
laugh.gif

Would you guys go for a preorder from a big cartel site at 240 they got legit checked on IG and said they legit.
When it comes to people acting as a legitmate seller of a bunch of kicks (releases) on IG, its always red flag/risk in my book. While there are some out there that prob are legit but ive seen too many that just get them one of those bigcartel domains and start "selling" ... im not talking about the average guy just trying to move pairs of his collection or the avg reseller with 3-4 pairs.

And when it comes to IG they could create accounts just vouch for their business. I remember back in the spring there was an account made dude always had stocks of kicks even a FSR of space jams supposedly but had multiple people vouch and say they got their shoes but when you go to that profile, those shoes were never to be found and if you asked about it they never replied

Just reserved 2 pairs of bred 1s for 380. The same guy wanted 300 for the gammas smh... online or bust for me on the gammas, but I'm glad I'm getting the breds tho! Good luck to everyone and be safe!

dude, just get off the computer and go talk to them in person

roll.gif
 It's funny you should ask. I've had it ring for hours and hours at a time on speaker phone while I play Heroes of Newerth. 
roll.gif

It actually pisses me off that they never answer. I sincerely feel it's extremely rude and inconsiderate. Don't they know how bad I need these Bred1's in my ife??? 
smokin.gif

No sense it calling shops when it's close to a big release, let alone end of dec.

Do you know how many kids are calling in asking about the black Concords?

In all honesty, I've been trying to get them on the phone since August. You would think that they would answer the phone at least once every two or three months. I'm not asking for much but you're right. If I can't get a hold of them in August Sept Oct Nov, I'm smart enough to not waste my time in December calling. 

got a preorder offer for 270. I just cant pull the trigger with these guys selling shoes they dont even have in their possession.

Basically they are going to try and cop online and if they fail they will refund me.

Rather than having my funds tied up ill duke it out online as well.

Back
Top Bottom