JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Mine should be here tomorrow. 160 got his on Tuesday so at least we know they're on the way. Hell even Ups and FedEx were a day late with Christmas orders so I'm not surprised by the slowness of the post office

tomorrow isnt bad at all, comingfrmo So Africa. That means I should get mine by next Tuesday. Still gonna act like that pair isnt a lock. You just never know.

going extra hard on these saturday. Good luck to everybody.

you guys should buy gift cards for FNL so you dont get the errors.
Thinking of just doing this since the only reason I ever strike out on there is because of the errors. Even copped my Royals on there before the errors started appearing. lol

Missed out on the RSVP, alot of you all sound like you used a service to try and get these and it didnt go so well. That makes me feel a bit better, i didnt want to have to pay a fee for a service, but it gets harder and harder every release not to use a service.

Just received the dreadful refund email for $260 from a site I pre-ordered. My HoH of hoops plug says they only received 12 pairs...at a big time mall. My FL plug says its looking slim. Haven't heard from the RSVP service which. The FA chick plug is acting all weird. Just waiting on the jordan plug. ***** real out there. Catching L's all day. Stay up peoples.

Last edited:
anyone in the NYC area know any places that are doing FCFS? Nike stores have the rsvp system and FL/FA both doing raffles. I wanna feel a bit better with my chances even if Im up early saturday morning. Thinking Ill just line up for unclaimed pairs somewhere. need my size 9.5.

please and thank you!

I would help you...but I need to secure my pairs first....every man on their own!

L's will be taken by many 
mean.gif

Lady luck be on my side

You guys know publicizing the shieks codes have drastically reduced the odds of a NT member (or yourself) winning the raffle? Right. Anyone that knows anyone in l.a. Has put in as many entries as they have email addresses. I wouldn't count on it anymore than one should clout on winning the powerball

mean.gif
 at 60% of people in here asking for help out of the blue in the past week, 38% of people bragging about their secured pairs and not even willing to share info, and 2% actually willing to help others out.

:smh:  at 60% of people in here asking for help out of the blue in the past week, 38% of people bragging about their secured pairs and not even willing to share info, and 2% actually willing to help others out.

that 2% that is willing to help out....dont exist...
So limited everyone needs to SECURE their pair before giving out the info...
+ the info is out there...just gotta READ!

You guys know publicizing the shieks codes have drastically reduced the odds of a NT member (or yourself) winning the raffle? Right. Anyone that knows anyone in l.a. Has put in as many entries as they have email addresses. I wouldn't count on it anymore than one should clout on winning the powerball

yeah lowkey none of yall are gonna win because yall tried to help everybody lol

Back
Top Bottom