JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just got a winners email from a raffle I entered on Tuesday! (Not SoCal Shiekh stores)

Downloader.gif

That gif tho lmao! What was his name in WWF ? Was that earthquake's partner typhoon or am I thinking of someone else? Matter fact wasn't dude always beefing with the big boss man ?

Edit: GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal - Akeem that's his name :rofl: good call bro lol

Last edited:
Resellers are going extra hard for these. Let me tell you a story:

I show up at a spot for guarentted tickets TWO hours early ( because I did the same for the taxis and it worked) and come to find out the store workers gave them out early (literally a few minutes) because there were "too many people lined up and not enough tickets for anyone left to come". So the manager said why wait, two more hours because I woudn't of got a ticket anyway.

Basically the people who won/purchased the gamma 12's just took all the bred 1 tix. It was crazy. On my way in I had two guys waiting trying to sell me gammas. Then inside when i asked about the bred tix, about four guys asked me what size I need and if I wanna buy a ticket. 
mean.gif

Worst part about it all is the store gave out 10 tickets and I know from a manager they had 18 pairs. Everyone is crooked on this release. Everyones a reseller.

One guys says he'll sell me a ticket for 50 then turns around and looks on craiglist and says nevermind they're going 100 now. lol, good luck winning a raffle..... 

if sheikh's system is legit [not rigged] then it might be really good for future releases. :nerd:

1.Posting how incredibly hard are these gonna be to get
2.Posting that you got your pair( and WITHOUT pics cause you still actually dont have it in hand)
3.Posting cries for help to get a pair

Please stop.Please...?

p.s. you all actually got me missing the pizza trolling ....

Last edited:
View media item 711556One pair has arrived. Now waiting on Cold City's Js4Days to come through on my 2nd pair and then it's time to relax. Been away for a while so I missed the meaning of the "pizza party" but I'm just gonna pull up a chair and enjoy the chaos that will unfold here...
gu4.gif

Back
Top Bottom