JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

wait wait let me get this ....So you are saying that most people will be lucky to get one WHILE YOU will get easily 5 pairs...

Yes. That is what I'm saying. Glad you can read.

I'm not depriving anyone else of a pair. Where I am they sit. Royals were on shelves on the Tuesday after the release.

There is no need to jump on people for no reason.

'Jump on people' for No reason?Sounding cocky because YOU will get your 5 pairs in a forum where most people won't be able to cop for retail(A FACT THAT YOU STATED IN YOUR PREVIOUS SENTENCE) seemed like a good reason.Oh well , my bad. :smh: :smh: :smh:

My comment wasn'y cocky or boa****l at all.

I made a statement that was true and I'm sorry for the people who won't get a pair. Like I said...I am not depriving anyone of a pair here by buying a few. The royals were on the shelves here the week after the release.

You attacked my comment and used a gif to rub it in and try to look cool. Good for you.

It's obvious that you lack the intellect to argue rationally so I will leave it here. All the best to you buddy, in your agressive, argumentative little world :smile:

My comment wasn'y cocky or boa****l at all.

I made a statement that was true and I'm sorry for the people who won't get a pair. Like I said...I am not depriving anyone of a pair here by buying a few. The royals were on the shelves here the week after the release.

You attacked my comment and used a gif to rub it in and try to look cool. Good for you.

It's obvious that you lack the intellect to argue rationally so I will leave it here. All the best to you buddy, in your agressive, argumentative little world :smile:

Did you happen to notice that at the same time another nt member commented on you the same way i did? PROBABLY NOT.I tried to look cool?ME?NOT YOU?BY SAYING...

-IT WON'T BE EASY FOR SOMEONE TO GET A PAIR
-I WILL GET AT LEAST 5 PAIRS EASILY

at that order...?

:rofl:

no man.not cocky at all. /end rant, cause this gets off topic a lot.If you have anything else for me there is a private messaging system here .Use it.

p.s.lack of intellect etc is the kind of arguments you can create ..?Insulting the other guY...GREAT ARGUMENT.Thank god intellect runs through your veins so at least you can cover for me. :smh:

Last edited:
nike dot com ^^^
remembering these in '01 compared to now is crazy 
mean.gif

damn bruh, your girl must love you out there by herself.

I myself was also thinking how jacked up that situation sounded. Lol. How are you going to let your GIRL camp while you inside toasty online? Cold world. Your girl should demand more. I hope you're buying her a pair for her hard work.

I live in Alabama and it's not all that cold besides the store is in the mall.. Plus my gf came up with the idea with her sister because they were going to camp together to cop for their bf. dudes gettin salty because I post that my girl wanted to camp for me lol. #teamnogirlsthatdowhatyousay

Back
Top Bottom