JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so they cant see pictures either?

unless the site screwed them over by having the mids with picture of the OG

When they initially released I don't believe I saw a picture load up correctly for my chrome browswer but the style code was on point so I went through with my pair. I think people looked up "Jordan 1" in the search bar and accidently clicked the Mids.

Good thing those dudes cancelled their orders though. Just imagine picking up your package after a week or two just to open

:rofl:

Most NTers here:
Jokes-When-Right-Over-Your-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

*woosh*

Flew right over your head. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know whether I can stay on this thread much longer without smashing my computer.
mad.gif

Its not the people showing off their purchase that makes me angry but the people posting pics of their 2 or more pairs
mean.gif
 ,   cmon man why cant you be happy with one that's all I ever wanted and need. If everyone just bought one pair there would be more to spread the love.

I don't know whether I can stay on this thread much longer without smashing my computer.
mad.gif

Its not the people showing off their purchase that makes me angry but the people posting pics of their 2 or more pairs
mean.gif
 ,   cmon man why cant you be happy with one that's all I ever wanted and need. If everyone just bought one pair there would be more to spread the love.
but...

*kanye shrug*

but...

*kanye shrug*
I know we always can have more but little kids are even taught to share why cant some of us adults. Still angry
mad.gif

Too much salt in my diet this weekend blood pressure is through the roof.  I feel sick not getting these.
embarassed.gif

I don't know whether I can stay on this thread much longer without smashing my computer. >:
Its not the people showing off their purchase that makes me angry but the people posting pics of their 2 or more pairs :smh:  ,   cmon man why cant you be happy with one that's all I ever wanted and need. If everyone just bought one pair there would be more to spread the love.

How can you be mad at another man for taking advantage of an opportunity like that? Blame the spots that sold him 6pairs not him. He clearly said he's using them as trade bait and I don't blame him to tell you the truth. This isn't going to be the last limited release that is highly sought after so if he had the extra money to pick up multiples so he can trade them in the future for other releases he might miss out on then good for him.

I know it might suck to see especially if you couldn't secure even 1 pair but it is what it is I can't envy what the next man has.

here's my story:

Only raffles or chances I had on copping these was from the Shiekh's online raffle.
I registered for 90% of the stores in Los Angeles county using 4 different e-mails and names of myself, brother, GF, and close friend.
Checked my personal e-mails and no luck. So I said F'ck it, I'll try to cop online. so I go to the gym without a care.
My GF thens Texts me a screen shot of an e-mail from shiekh saying that she had won the raflle from a local mall's shiekh, but I had accidentally registered
my FRIEND's name instead of hers, so my friend had to pick them up instead. problem was, that he has a bball tourney out of town
and had absolutely no time to pick up the shoes. I then realized that his older brother who looks sort of like him could pick them up instead
so I asked him and he obliged.
I then go home to realize that I had forgotten to check my "unnecessary" yahoo email, which I dont use, and found that I had received another
e-mail from shiekh that I had won my size under my brother's name. This rose another problem because the Shiekh he had to pick up from was
40 miles away, and I had work on saturday until 1PM, and the cutoff was 1PM. So I begged another friend to take my brother for $40 and he agreed.

I still wanted to try my luck online so I set my alarm for 5AM. I ended up missing the entire release because I overslept. But I was Ok after reading
how miserably everyone failed to purchase through online.

After my shift at work, I went to pick up both shoes. but then, i got a call from someone who I had spoken through a FB shoe group, that he had bought
a pair in my size. We previously agreed to trade my Gold Medal KD's+Cash if he was successful in getting a pair. (He hit me up first for my KD's)
The trade went smoothly and now I have my 2 pairs to keep, and 1 pair to trade....(on my search for Prelude Kobe 1's :nerd: )

View media item 717367

LMAO @ the "I'm not a reseller" excuses up in here.

What are you ashamed for?
that's  what i don't understand.. like you weren't acting guilty when you went and copped multiple pairs, so don't get on here trying to act like mother teresa.. this is america, capitalism is accepted.. if you bought 1 or 10 pair fair and square then you did nothing wrong.. middle finger to the people acting like someone stole a pair from them.. smh

i enjoy seeing pics of 5 10 pairs.. i enjoy when people post 1 pair.. it really doesn't matter.. cats just too emotional around release dates.. 

Last edited:
I actually enjoy seeing other people's pick up's - Especially These Retro 1's -   PLEASE POST MORE!

Post A Pick of a Room Full of RED BLACK boxes with you swimming in the middle like Scrooge McDuck!!!

BAWWWAH…  
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom