JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

For all those that hate or are tired of the Pizza jokes are whatever.. It was just a group of us NTers that have been through all the NA 1 releases together for this whole year. I can understand they got annoying and spammed the thread but we all shared the common love for these 1's and it helped us laugh and be positive. I did my best to help them out. I realized after my noobish/naive early NT days that I needed to say no more after being such a nice guy. There are some out there who that want the shoes, not want to be your friend. All those pizza boys are my friends and we stuck it out for each other through the thick and thin too for the whole year. And I couldn't appreciate @Bboyd  's help anymore for what he has done for me either. I haven't posted a pizza joke in a while anyways, I didn't realize one GIF would have such an influence. 
laugh.gif
 But I am blessed to have met and made friends within one year. I went from starting the year being alone and a newbie striking out on the Royals to having a whole pizza gang of friends at the end of the year all trying to look out for each other and making sure we all tried getting our pairs. It's been a blessing. 
It's all good

So what's the general consensus as to the strategy on resale prices?
Buy now while resellers are eager to sell or wait it out and hope prices fall?
I am definitely willing to wait it out if the prices will fall.
I would wait it out, let the New Years come in and a few other Jordan releases come through. You should be able to scoop for 285 if you wait a few months

NYC is a great place to live sneakers are avail mostly everywhere and in NY theirs Many mom and pop sneaker spots i call hidden gems cuz alot of people dont know they carry retroes and if you build a relationship they will sell to you a day or 2 before RD

Im Chi town whether it be the suburbs or the hood you always gotta watch out for grimey ninjas thats trigger happy ova there the crime rate i must say its more than NY but at this point chicago is ruthless needless to say Not Cuz im from NY but i juss love it here besides sneakers everything is readaly available all night and day Food anytime great places to cop clothes snaps anything mass transportation

And most importantly the Ganja man :smokin :smokin :smokin Lol
I spent my whole childhood dreaming of moving to Cali. I went to NYC for 4 days and can't imagine living anywhere else once I set my life up. That 24 hour lifestyle..... I need that in my life bruh. Easiest city to navigate too. Seriously, how does one get lost in NYC? Between almost every road being numbered and a subway station every other block, there is no excuse for that ****. Also NYC girls are more fwd than Chicago girls. I heard, besides the Bronx, NYC is so safe Bed Stuy and Harlem gentrified. There is white people in Bed Stuy and they aint afraid to be there from what I heard (and that's what it seems like to someone from Chicago).

Yah gotta watch out in Chiraq. Ever since they tore the projects down and relocated rival gangs next door to each other. :smh: Then "inexplicably" built condos that no one could afford in the middle of the projects and labeled them "lakefront properties". Needless to say those homes never sold. If you can afford a $250,000 you don't want to be in between broke ****** and broke latins in the Americas most racially divided city.

Lmao if you're referring to me apthekid apthekid then it doesn't matter who I chose to help or why. FOH thinking people should just reach out to help every Tom John and Larry that signs up on NT. I helped the people in my personal telephone and they're in there because they are good members here and have become my friends, that also share info and have helped a ton of other worthless niketalkers that don't do a thing for anybody and just beg for help until a nice guy like Gerald that can't say no to people throws em a bone. Then he never hears from em again and they're posting 5 pairs of some other shoe he has been talking about for 6 months and has always wanted but couldn't get. That's the realistic way that niketalk works for the people who are able to help bc they've put in thousands of hours towards this hobby. Why shouldn't the helpful, useful, good members be rewarded by someone that can lend them a hand for once?

The pizza party thing is nothing more than talk between members who showed their real love for this shoe and were in this thread for 7 months talking about it before a resale value or limited release was officially assigned. They were all the people that were active in this thread...a good criteria for getting my help bc that shows they really do like this shoe. C'mon son.

I didn't know I was referring to you, but from your response, I guess I was.

And you missed the point like a free throw shot, b...

I'm the person that was disappointed when the list of euro sites was posted in this thread. NTers absolutely should be selective on who they share info with...you would be foolish not to be. WAAAAYYY too many people jump on this site a few days before a release and try to get info, only to disappear until a few days before the next big release. The truth is, and 23penny (who honestly isn't my favorite NTer/person) said it in one of these threads a while back...99% of favors go unreturned on NT and in this sneaker culture in general. Big middle finger to the NT leeches and vultures...

The issue that I have is the throwing it in people's face who can't cop and don't have the "inside" information. If you just helped people in your phone, you guys coulda communicated without using the thread as to not create jealousy. There's no need to rub anything in anyone else's face. And that's what I mean when I say be discreet.

"Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

Lmao if you're referring to me [@=/u/38324/apthekid]@apthekid[/@] then it doesn't matter who I chose to help or why. FOH thinking people should just reach out to help every Tom John and Larry that signs up on NT. I helped the people in my personal telephone and they're in there because they are good members here and have become my friends, that also share info and have helped a ton of other worthless niketalkers that don't do a thing for anybody and just beg for help until a nice guy like Gerald that can't say no to people throws em a bone. Then he never hears from em again and they're posting 5 pairs of some other shoe he has been talking about for 6 months and has always wanted but couldn't get. That's the realistic way that niketalk works for the people who are able to help bc they've put in thousands of hours towards this hobby. Why shouldn't the helpful, useful, good members be rewarded by someone that can lend them a hand for once?

The pizza party thing is nothing more than talk between members who showed their real love for this shoe and were in this thread for 7 months talking about it before a resale value or limited release was officially assigned. They were all the people that were active in this thread...a good criteria for getting my help bc that shows they really do like this shoe. C'mon son.
You had me worried.  Thought you were going soft on me.  Was about to fly out and intercept your packages as punishment. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

this thread moves so fast -- quick question did the finishline, put up cancelled orders this morning?? from the numbers that we have been told they only put up 72 total in the first place, so I wouldn't call it a restock, just cancelled orders.

-But on another note if you are only releasing 72, might as well do like NDC did (with the royals) and not release it online at all. Move those 72 units to a store somewhere to save everyone the grief....

I didn't know I was referring to you, but from your response, I guess I was.

And you missed the point like a free throw shot, b...

I'm the person that was disappointed when the list of euro sites was posted in this thread. NTers absolutely should be selective on who they share info with...you would be foolish not to be. WAAAAYYY too many people jump on this site a few days before a release and try to get info, only to disappear until a few days before the next big release. The truth is, and 23penny (who honestly isn't my favorite NTer/person) said it in one of these threads a while back...99% of favors go unreturned on NT and in this sneaker culture in general. Big middle finger to the NT leeches and vultures...

The issue that I have is the throwing it in people's face who can't cop and don't have the "inside" information. If you just helped people in your phone, you guys coulda communicated without using the thread as to not create jealousy. There's no need to rub anything in anyone else's face. And that's what I mean when I say be discreet.

"Sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs"

View media item 717221
disrespecttttt

I come in this thread and yall arguing, and yall got your pairs! I'm sitting here waiting for a slice, can i get some help here? Stop the bickering you are all men and help this man get a sz 10 for shorts!!! Dammit!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom