JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Dude must be hurting to pay a light bill or sumn. Figured he could hurry n take the money out to pay his light bill n just let PayPal give him a negative :smh:

Last edited:

Mines still showing it is Bethpage, was hoping for out on delivery today 
tired.gif
Yeah mine too... 

Most of the high-end sneakers are inspired by AJ1, dunks, blazers. There are similarities that can be seen in many balenciaga/YSL/Dior/etc. sneakers.

pierito pierito hate when that happens, but if it is FedEx you can have them hold it a your local FedEx/Kinkos. I did that with a couple shoes that needed a signature. Didn't cost anything, just call up and place a hold for pickup.

Best reaction ever.
roll.gif

I think they can also hold it at your local post office too. If you are comfortable with your neighborhood, you can also leave a note on the door authorizing to leave the package at the door. Good luck fam.
Yeah man lol no worries...I can pick it up...but I'm pretty sure i can't pick it up same day as the delivery attempt

Wanted to shoot this pic to the thread. I'll send to the Upscale forum too but wanted to get feedback from our team here due to the undeniable 1s reference.

Do u think Hedi made an attempt to capture the 1s audience? I like em though..
These are the saint laurents YSL shoes.

real leather, but they cost some $$ better quality than the J1 leather and more comfortable for sure (friend owns a blue/black pair)

Why don't you guys just create two separate invoices? For example, one creates an invoice for the Black & Red's at $475 and the other person creates an invoice for the Gammas at $300, a difference of $175. If one person doesn't ship out the shoes at least the seller got monetary market value for them. There would be some paypal fees each of you would eat but this is the best way to be protected. Just a thought!
shouldve saw this last night to avoid all this trouble but thanks will do this next time

Just to confirm that dude lperez tried to scam me. I did all my part by paying the invoice for 175$. He even tried to be slick and send me a personal payment request but it said for services and goods so I'm covered. My paypal email doesn't state the difference from that and an invoice tho. So I didn't catch that at first. I then went to p.o. To ship my gammas and took a pic of receipt with all shipping info while he was supposedly just about to be at his p.o. He then claims my state had shipping delays and he had an argument with the counter lady and just left without shipping. Figured something was up at this point so I never left the p.o. N told the guy there to hold my package don't. Send it out. I told him I'm going to p.o. Now to get my package and he tried to stall me out with bs excuses. Probably hoping the package would leave the p.o. But I was already there to make sure of it. I have all pics of p.o. Receipts and texting between us to show proof if anything diff is claimed. Now he's had 3 hours to refund my money and he hasn't and won't respond back but paypal is handling it. Dude is a straight scammer. And to think the scammer was in here asking for advice making himself seem the opposite smdh. Ban that fool.
you should let me defend myself and yeah the reason i could refund you immediately was because my battery was dead i sent you a screen shot picture of my battery at 1 percent with the time stamp on the screen.  Also,i  sent you a screenshot of the time my phone was starting to get charged at 2 percent when it turns on iphone by the way.  Then i went ahead to process your refund.  You can check the time stamps from the moment i turned my phone on and the time i refunded you the $175.  Clearly i was scamming you besides i didnt even withdraw the money or anything just kept it in paypal. You can go ahead and check with my P.O if you want as I only went to one

Dude must be hurting to pay a light bill or sumn. Figured he could hurry n take the money out to pay his light bill n just let PayPal give him a negative
mean.gif
"hurry n take the money out" i didnt even touch the money at all where are you getting that info from lmao

It's done bro. U had nothing but excuse after excuse all the while I'm paying the invoice and shipping my gammas. Let's see 1st excuse was traffic so ur running late. Then it was an amber alert in ya area. Then it was the lady claiming my city is having delayed packages still coming in from diff cities lmao. Like really bro?? My small town of 30k just has so much mail waiting to come here. Weather is perfect and has been for 2 weeks. Then u wanted me to wait cause magically when I call u after all that u don't answer and u say ur in front ur boss and ur back to work that quick? When u claimed it had just taken u 30 min to get to the p.o in the first place?? C'mon dude I can go on and on with the flakey excuses u kept coming up with. Telling me things like don't worry man it's only a matter of time until u get ur Breds. ***** wit that scamming crap bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom