JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i mean if they're from Shiehks then they're legit and if you're gonna wear them, they're gonna get creased in the same area anyways so ...

don't see what there is to worry about

Probably tried on by a customer , or worse by someone in the staff . Most pairs tha come pre-wrinkled come from actual stores )not ndc online or other online only stores) . Its nothing to worry about though , that is if they are for you.;p)

Today, somebody complimented me on my breds. He said "nice dunks, I have a similar pair at home but a different color."

I didn't even know how I felt at that moment.
maybe he was trying to be funny, because Aj1s  look like dunks if you minus the wings on the side of the shoe

Hey guys, long time lurker and just want some quick input. I found out my GF was trying to surprise me with a pair and got one off ebay. She showed me pics but something seems off...Any thoughts? 

Thanks in advance

Just on quick skim they look fake. Tags and back tabs are off. Also no lace bag on a ds pair?
"Brand new pair of Jordan Bred 1 size 9. Shoes were only taken out the box, but decided not to keep them. Shoe laces are loose because I was going to use them for another pair but since I decided not to keep the shoes I'm putting the laces back (no bag sorry) that's why I have a lower price than other pairs on ebay." 

That was part of the description -_-

"Brand new pair of Jordan Bred 1 size 9. Shoes were only taken out the box, but decided not to keep them. Shoe laces are loose because I was going to use them for another pair but since I decided not to keep the shoes I'm putting the laces back (no bag sorry) that's why I have a lower price than other pairs on ebay." 

That was part of the description -_-
Not gonna lie dude, I think they might be fake. They look shiny as hell and no lace bag (seller probably didn't want people to see the giant lace bag). I'm not 100% though. Pics are kinda bad.

Did in the description he say they were authentic? If he did, and they end up being fake, you can start a claim on ebay. They usually side with the buyer on things like this (in my experience at least). Even if he didn't say they were authentic, you might still have a small chance of being refunded your money if you make a claim.

Tags & bottoms look legit , link to his auction? So we can see his pics, the shiny & no lace bag is bad though

Hey guys, long time lurker and just want some quick input. I found out my GF was trying to surprise me with a pair and got one off ebay. She showed me pics but something seems off...Any thoughts? 

View media item 767723

View media item 767724

View media item 767725

View media item 767726

View media item 767727

View media item 767728

Thanks in advance

it is getting harder to spot out GM now

tags and sole look good, but that lace bag and shininess to them look suspect

idk, have yet to receive them in the mail. it was supposed to be a surprise but she stayed logged into her eBay account and i saw it. Those pictures are the ones from the listing. I guess just wait now

Thanks everyone who helped, repped ya'll.  I have 2 pairs, 1 from Shoopop and Shiekh's...so I was comparing the two before I wear them.  Shoopop has the red stamp,  more translucent white size tag behind the tongue and everything authentic but I'm not worried about that pair.  I'm wondering why the right shoe from Shiekh's is different from the left even though the upc are the same.  

Here's some pictures for everyone to check out.  Check the sole pattern, bottom thread sticking out from the sewing in the back sole and creases that everyone pointed.  After feeling the right creasing on the right shoe, it just feels weird, as if some fluid dropped on it to give it the wrinkly look.  Maybe someone did wear them, I'm kind of overanalyzing too much.. I'm bored.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

Box looks off

The tongue looks legit. Makes me think he might have used a tongue shot from someone else.

Selling them for $100 cheaper than what they're going for, besides removing the laces from the bag raises red flags

Last edited:
So far the only consistent difference I've seen between gm/fake and legit pairs is the lace bag. There's been so many variations between legit pairs that a lot of people are even suspecting their own pair from legit retailers.

So far the only consistent difference I've seen between gm/fake and legit pairs is the lace bag. There's been so many variations between legit pairs that a lot of people are even suspecting their own pair from legit retailers.

No they're more, it's just hard to tell in pics. If I was selling GM's I would use the pics that were least discernible also.

Back
Top Bottom