JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I have 10 pairs of varied sizes, 8 I got from legit retailers and 2 from resellers. They all have subtle differences that people in this thread are using to determine authentic vs gm. Color, soles, stitching, etc. they all have subtle differences! Even the same pair would have slightly different leather for the toe boxes. Take that how you want to.

Last edited:
Think it's officially time for me to give up on this shoe. After missing out on all the sites the night before the release day, oversleeping and missing out on NDC, and not seeing any fair prices on ebay... I'm done. I just don't see it happening. All the dudes in this thread who doubled/tripled/etc in this thread just stings after a while. I'll share my story from yesterday/today... On ebay I have watched a pair of 9s get relisted TWICE due to nobody buying because of the high BIN ($599.99) price. So just taking a shot in the dark I shoot this guy a message asking if he's willing to take any offers.He asks me how much, I say half. Shipped. Now had he taken the offer this would be my 1st time ever paying this much for a shoe, period. I wanted it that much. AND THE DUDE DECLINES. Had me sick. I just can't do 400+ for this shoe like they're going for and being 'valued' at.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Finally received the pair my GF purchased for me on eBay... Ill let the pics speak for themselves...

smh...any advice on what exactly to do now? they where purchased via eBay. all advice appreciated

Think it's officially time for me to give up on this shoe. After missing out on all the sites the night before the release day, oversleeping and missing out on NDC, and not seeing any fair prices on ebay... I'm done. I just don't see it happening. All the dudes in this thread who doubled/tripled/etc in this thread just stings after a while. I'll share my story from yesterday/today... On ebay I have watched a pair of 9s get relisted TWICE due to nobody buying because of the high BIN ($599.99) price. So just taking a shot in the dark I shoot this guy a message asking if he's willing to take any offers.He asks me how much, I say half. Shipped. Now had he taken the offer this would be my 1st time ever paying this much for a shoe, period. I wanted it that much. AND THE DUDE DECLINES. Had me sick. I just can't do 400+ for this shoe like they're going for and being 'valued' at.
Feel your pain bro. I struck out everywhere too. I found a dude who did me a solid and sold me a worn once pair, basically ds for 270 and I felt it was a deal. But dude keep your head up

got a pic of behind the nike air tag on the GM pair? you covered it up with your finger in the size tag pic

Last edited:
I want them, don't want to overpay. That's unusual?
No I'm in the same boat. I want em extremely bad and struck out so many times. And I regretfully passed on a pair for $280 on RD. I just won't pay resell on these. I have the money it wouldn't really hurt me but I just can't justify it so I'm done with the shoe for now. 

Copping some other kicks for reasonable prices.

Last edited:
Not even, IRL, if yoy put them side by side the flaws are really obvious. i suck at pics and even with the crappy iphone ones i took if you zoom in, then you can tell the difference. @MJ2324KB  said it EXACTLY right, just how these GM came in

get her ebay, email and paypal password.

open a claim.

get a refund.

gift funds to your own paypal account.

delete all emails that she may have received regarding paypal.

profit???

I want them, don't want to overpay. That's unusual?

Not at all, that's why I still don't own Royals.. Want em, but 500+ is 3 pairs of other releases retail. Got lucky and snagged these at retail, otherwise couldn't see paying over 300 or so. Gotta stick to some kind of limit with these crazy prices..

Last edited:
@Brahmabull23 pheeltheheat pheeltheheat

Sneakermoe update. My bro still hasn't receive the shoes and they have not provided tracking. He called Chase and filed a claim with the fraud department. Chase gave him his money back and are investigating.

Will keep everyone posted, but as of right now Sneakermoe is a fraud.

I really can't tell any difference between the pics.
tbh i can't see any difference either..
indifferent.gif

yep. my queenz pair is chillin...and im in the west coast.

i'd assume they're going to be there for a while. my gamma xi's from Hanon are also still sitting-waiting for release. Can take up to 3 months, but at least they're coming.

glad i made my trades when i could.
damn 3 MONTHS!!

mine has not updated since 1/14

Im ready to open a paypal claim and just get my money back and see they can just return my pair, this is too much of a hassle, in all the time thats passed i could have easily bout a pair for $350,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom