JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

what is it about rocking hightops with shorts? In my humble opinion, it just looks weird. its like rocking Timbs with shorts. But at least you guys have the damn shoe, i'm still praying the sneaker Gods are good to me. I'd probably rock it with a skirt for all i care.

what is it about rocking hightops with shorts? In my humble opinion, it just looks weird. its like rocking Timbs with shorts. But at least you guys have the damn shoe, i'm still praying the sneaker Gods are good to me. I'd probably rock it with a skirt for all i care.

Wait… seriously? I'm sure all dudes rocking there high tops on the bball courts are feeling out of place and weird. Considering that these were uh originally bball shoes.

What's weird to me is seeing dudes rock jogger pants with foams…

Last edited:
Its been a good min since ive came in here

Yall still at the pizza party 
roll.gif

Im just hoping for those crip 1s man. Maybe I can finally complete my holy trinity #prayerhandsemoji

it's kinda sad that the limited availablity of these has people treating them like a special occasion purse instead of the run around do anything in shoes that they are

it's kinda sad that the limited availablity of these has people treating them like a special occasion purse instead of the run around do anything in shoes that they are

If I paid around 400+ for it id wear it on some special occasion type but if I got for retail best believe id wear them everyday lol

Yeah man, sneakers I paid resell for, I'm more cautious about wearing :lol:

I guess you don't watch or participate in basketball

Yeah man, but I have to say I did fall back on wearing my royals. Everytime I wore them out I got asked about them, why are you wearing them or someone wanting them. Besides the price, I pretty much hate being asked about kicks or having sneaker conversations.

And being that I paid resell for black and reds, I'm cautious about wearing them.

I'm going to put this quote in my sig. Might be the most ridiculous comment I've ever seen here. Almost as bad as sunshine blockers " I have UN-DS anxiety.

High tops with shorts look weird. Wow.

:lol:

Last edited:
well, the majority of you arent playing ball in your Bred 1s. just throwing my opinion out there. High tops on the court are different. i never said anything about playing ball and rocking high tops. you little kids are funny. 

If I paid around 400+ for it id wear it on some special occasion type but if I got for retail best believe id wear them everyday lol

doesn't make sense to me, the more money I paid for something the more use I want to get out of it. doesn't make sense to let something sit in the box in the hopes of just making it last further into the future. I just think you dudes wait to long to wear your shoe after you get em, and the longer you wait the harder it is to finally wear em

well, the majority of you arent playing ball in your Bred 1s. just throwing my opinion out there. High tops on the court are different. i never said anything about playing ball and rocking high tops. you little kids are funny. 

this must be you
high-socks-sneakers-nerdy-look.png

yes, you're right! that is me! Should i give you a cookie for guessing correctly? go rock a pair of Timbs and cargo shorts. 

i stated an opinion. Kids bash me for my opinion. Now I'm not from NY? Makes no sense. I just said I wouldn't rock a pair of High Tops with shorts. Maybe I'm too old for that look. Who the *&$# knows? I'm done. Me hungry.

nymnykfan nymnykfan you threw your opinion out there, we threw it back at you. you expected people to agree with you, nobody did. it's a risky game and it happens all the time lol. if you can't handle that you should probably keep your opinions to yourself

Back
Top Bottom