JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

watching all of you talking bout "havent even worn these yet, and got 3 more pairs on ice" meanwhile the hunt for me enters month #5...

sigh.

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

watching all of you talking bout "havent even worn these yet, and got 3 more pairs on ice" meanwhile the hunt for me enters month #5...

sigh.
i was in the same boat as you the day/weeks after RD.. struck out left and right.. got blessed with that NDC restock tho..

i see breds for decent prices on FB groups here in LA as well
nerd.gif

I know I said I was gonna take pics of these when I finally wore them but I never did wear them. Ended up sleeping in my whole off day. These are still in my closet DS :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse, all these blatant fakes or the fact that most of these people who don't know any better will probably end up re-listing them as authentic to try and recover their losses. It always has and will be a never ending cycle.

Last edited:

so i was browsing ebay and found this....guy seems to be selling gm's and using a receipt from ebay to make it seem like he got them from eastbay.

he has multiple sizes but same pic of shoes with receipt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retro-Jorda...2470155?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20e47ed28b
It's not hard to doctor Footlocker/Footaction/Champs/Eastbay receipts..all you do is edit it before you print. that huge red line through the lace bag should be a red flag to anyone looking to purchase them. i always report users selling fake shoes, **** them.

Back
Top Bottom