Jordan 1 Breds/Royas XC direct Legit????

I was referred to a Jordan reseller who is totally legit from past experience. A buddy of mine buys a pair a month from him & never had any issues whatsoever. I reached out to him this morning about stock on Jordan 1 Breds or royals size 10.5. His response "sold out on my retail pairs, I have XC direct early release authentics. XC is one of the many factories Nike & Jordan subcontract out. He went on to mention that they are made with real authentic leather & material, however, there quality control isn't as strict leaving room for slight cosmetic flaws- nothing major.

Here are the pics, he did mention that the size of the lace bag. He was up front & honest from hr very beginning & takes payment through google wallet. Has anyone heard of this? Legit?
View media item 810882View media item 810883View media item 810884View media item 810885
I'm sure I can request more pics if necessary

Fake as hell. Lace bag is too big, swoosh is too big, border around the production tag is off.

Also, I don't think that is what XC stands for. I believe it was addressed in one of the Royal threads.

Back
Top Bottom