Jordan 1 DSM fakes?

looks suspect to me so i'm thinking fake. Color looks off, interior different material and creased (trash), and if you look on the box where jordan.com is it's higher than all the legit boxes i've seen. Legit box stickers also weren't placed directly in corner from what i've seen.
Size tag shouldn't be that easy to see from that pov
my legit pair also doesn't have size stickers

pic for reference (not my pic)
View media item 1658527

Last edited:
looks suspect to me so i'm thinking fake. Color looks off, interior different material and creased (trash), and if you look on the box where jordan.com is it's higher than all the legit boxes i've seen. Legit box stickers also weren't placed directly in corner from what i've seen.

pic for reference

They look good to me, and I have yet to see a pair of DSM fakes, I am not sure fakes even exist (obviously I could be wrong)
These ones look too bright? Might be lighting.  Laces look wider.  There's a gap at the bottom of the nike air tag on the tongue.

Thanks for input guys, I'm going to be staying away from these ones.  Yeah they must be fakes... seller is also sellling sus looking 88 WC3s.

Hard to tell from these pics, but I'm pretty sure these are fakes. Liner is off, font on the box seems off and the label should be higher up, swoosh shape is weird.. Here is my box for comparison
View media item 1659211

Back
Top Bottom