Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

prices honestly don't look that bad for my size on goat right now... probably will cop if they drop to around 350

I think panda fatigue will be driving force behind these being a less of a hassle to cop. Everybody wants panda lows and if they didn't get them they got the panda highs. Things get a lil redundant if you got those and also are getting these. But we'll see release day lol I'm getting a 2nd phone

I think any comparisons between these 1s and black and white dunks are naive and irrelevant. 2014s spiked in price a few years ago because people wanted the 1s (last dance effect?). The dunks don't scratch that itch. The dunks don't have people comin out the woodwork for nostalgia or collecting or completing OG colorway sets. This 1 is gonna be for the collectors and fans of jordan 1s, the collectors and fans of OG jordan colorways, plus normies that want the colorway like for black and white dunks.

Anyway if these are gonna be soOoOoOooo easy someone hold me an 11.5 or 12 for retail

I never EVER do this, but I think I gotta call fufu on that pair. Doesn't have the updated toebox like the snkrs pic...

Screenshot_20230123-081817.png
Screenshot_20230123-064953.png

There is no updated toe box and they definitely aren't fake. There are no fakes of these.
I never EVER do this, but I think I gotta call fufu on that pair. Doesn't have the updated toebox like the snkrs pic...

I hate weekday releases. Not everybody has time to stop what they are doing on a Wednesday at 9am and spend 20 minutes trying to access a sneaker website to place an order.

Not everybody has time to stop what they are doing on a Wednesday at 9am and spend 20 minutes trying to access a sneaker website to place an order.

I think that’s exactly why they pick those times lol if snkrs app already crashing at 7AM on a weekday just imagine how much worse it would be at a more convenient time for everyone

Back
Top Bottom