Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

2022 about to be nasty for shoe releases. Why do y'all think Nike/JB keep pushing release dates back? Buying shoes throughout 2022 isn't going to be easy for anyone. Due to the Covid situation that we're dealing with right now, buying shoes is going to feel like a drought to alot of people in the next coming months. We're going to see alot of bitter/complaining people on here every month this year.

2022 about to be nasty for shoe releases. Why do y'all think Nike/JB keep pushing release dates back? Buying shoes throughout 2022 isn't going to be easy for anyone. Due to the Covid situation that we're dealing with right now, buying shoes is going to feel like a drought to alot of people in the next coming months. We're going to see alot of bitter/complaining people on here every month this year.
Great! Let my wallet recover after all the heat that just dropped in December. That plus Christmas gifts plus wife's bday in November; I could really use a full month to just recoup the accounts and get ready for stuff down the road in 2022. You have no idea how happy I am just seeing only 3 shoes that I don't want in the upcoming section on SNKRS.

Anyone heard of them or did i just get got? 044FC057-9E33-4A72-A589-4A38A55366F4.png

The delays are kind of disappointing, but shouldn't make a shoe harder to obtain.

It’s been like this bro. Logistics has been backed up for 16 months, there’s nothing on shelves, there’s no cars on lots, furniture is back ordered 4-6 months, people haven’t been able to purchase ps5’s/XBOX over a year after release etc etc etc.Most adults have been dealing with these challenges in every aspect of retail since summer 2020. It won’t be better any time soon it’s the new normal.

I need these, but I’m waitin until these EU raffles are done before considering pullin the trigger

I think alot of people online just be high sidin/frontin on release day. I think the majority of everybody that are into shoes buy on the resell market nowadays. I say that because I know people who put in work before the release date, and they're starting to strike out way more now than compared to how frequently they use to it. Then it's the same "im a go ahead and bite the bullet and pay resell on one pair before prices go up" statement.

I personally think alot of people on here, ig and on other sites be lying. Yes, some of us might get lucky sometimes, but I don't think everybody is hitting on every release, unless if they're plugged in some type of way. Logically thinking, if there's only 100,000 to 500,000 pairs of a certain retro 1's made (depending on the production numbers on certain 1's), with a exceptionally high rate of demand in between customers and resellers, add on logistic issues along with the high numbers of backdooring, then that should show you there's way more people who are catching L,s.

Being on Niketalk and on ig and other sites, you would think everybody is hitting all of the time for retail as a regular consumer, which isn't happening. It's either resellers/bot users, people plugged in, or the people that are actually the plug that are online always saying they hit on release day consistently.

With everything that's going on right now, i know more people who are just the average consumer who pay resell on the release day or some time after the release.

There's not even enough pairs for the high demand/and obstacles invloved for people to score at retail like online would have you thinkin everybody does.

Back
Top Bottom