Jordan 1 High Marina Blue - February 16, 2022

Lol at the leather being bad. If that's the case, every Jordan 1 release has bad quality leather, because these are basketball shoes, not designer shoes. That's why whenever I see people say O these have bad leather, that's not true. It's more so a different type of texture, so the type of leather used on specific models are definitely different. In my opinion, the majority of people just want tumbled leather on every Jordan that comes out.

There's hardly any tumbled leather on the 2013's 1 releases, and we see how much resell is on those versions. With that being said, the majority of people that are into 1's will go for these, bots will go for these, Royal owners will go for these, and the casual Jordan shoe fans will go for these. These will be gone in seconds, then the majority of us who didn't get these for retail on the regular foot apps/sites, will try to find these for a decent resell price, which will be slim, or pray for a restock.

I've seen 1's that aren't so popular amongst shoe fans, Shadow 2.0, light Fusion Red, and Pollens sell out in seconds on release day. Yes the resell on those are still good after their initial release date. But we all know 1 to 2 years from now that all 3 of those Colorways will fetch for $350 - $450 like every other high 1 that has released in the past.

These basically having the same Colorway as the Black/Royal one are going to have these being hoarded by the majority of us, with resell being high after about a 2 months afterwards.

Lol at the leather being bad. If that's the case, every Jordan 1 release has bad quality leather, because these are basketball shoes, not designer shoes. That's why whenever I see people say O these have bad leather, that's not true. It's more so a different type of texture, so the type of leather used on specific models are definitely different. In my opinion, the majority of people just want tumbled leather on every Jordan that comes out.

There's hardly any tumbled leather on the 2013's 1 releases, and we see how much resell is on those versions. With that being said, the majority of people that are into 1's will go for these, bots will go for these, Royal owners will go for these, and the casual Jordan shoe fans will go for these. These will be gone in seconds, then the majority of us who didn't get these for retail on the regular foot apps/sites, will try to find these for a decent resell price, which will be slim, or pray for a restock.

I've seen 1's that aren't so popular amongst shoe fans, Shadow 2.0, light Fusion Red, and Pollens sell out in seconds on release day. Yes the resell on those are still good after their initial release date. But we all know 1 to 2 years from now that all 3 of those Colorways will fetch for $350 - $450 like every other high 1 that has released in the past.

These basically having the same Colorway as the Black/Royal one are going to have these being hoarded by the majority of us, with resell being high after about a 2 months afterwards.

facts - even different luxury brands have their pros & cons + diff reps on "leather quality". Plus it's the nature of the beast - when SLP started going wild with Hedi Slimane, people would notice visible differences in their leather boots throughout the season. At a certain point and in all spectrums, quality will vary and we just accept we're paying for design

Teddy, take a seat. You don’t know who you’re talking to.

227C02A7-DE7B-43D4-B7E6-C26F0E2A1BD9.gif

Of course everyone is going to like them but it’s not worth the hassle. Plus we want to see some OGs right? Think of it this way it’s like dating a girl that’s nice and beautiful and all then you find out she’s communist/atheist. Not worth it right? Or you just had a long filthy day at work and got cleaned up and your friends/family want ribs for dinner. Not worth the mess or amount of work right? Hope all is well brother.

Of course Think of it this way it’s like dating a girl that’s nice and beautiful and all then you find out she’s communist/atheist. Not worth it right? Or you just had a long filthy day at work and got cleaned up and your friends/family want ribs for dinner. Not worth the mess or amount of work right?
I guess I just like trouble and messes then. :lol:

Of course everyone is going to like them but it’s not worth the hassle. Plus we want to see some OGs right? Think of it this way it’s like dating a girl that’s nice and beautiful and all then you find out she’s communist/atheist. Not worth it right? Or you just had a long filthy day at work and got cleaned up and your friends/family want ribs for dinner. Not worth the mess or amount of work right? Hope all is well brother.

dont worry B - spoon will keep the faith for us!

So glad they are leather and not suede. I am all the way in. I just wish the NA tag was black. First AJI non 85 that were really necessary since like Mochas.

Back
Top Bottom