Jordan 1 High Marina Blue - February 16, 2022

Reminds me when i mentioned how snkrs was trash and finally gave me access to cool greys a month ago for the first time since the app came out

Dudes quoted me said SNKRS is trash and hasn’t let him hit on a shoe since Travis Scott lows :stoneface:

These are my first w since those ts lows

Technically another w was the grey clot sacai but I returned them cause it was too narrow

Now this guy is just out of his mind
0E848ECA-D9CC-4B96-BC1F-9488087112E5.png

Last edited:
Took an L on the kith app, but snkrs came through. Totally forgot to call my SP and FTL about raffles too since all they do is in person raffles with tickets a week ahead. Just glad to secure for retail on something I've been eyeing since pics leaked.

almost copped at jimmy jazz but i used the wrong card on apple pay, then i went to nike and put in on the draw. now i haven't won a draw since the draw started (the OVO 10's) so I'm like man I aint winning this, so i went and bought a pair of purple 13's off restock from dtlr. As soon as that goes in, at 10:21 AM I get a "GOT EM" and I'm like... bro my wallet was not ready for all dis lol. I should cancel the 13's but I love purple sneakers.

to make it even crazier i won a draw on an 11.5 like why couldn't i have this luck on some Sb's I'm fiending for some.

Back
Top Bottom