Jordan 1 High Marina Blue - February 16, 2022

White laces pop IMO
7DC90E90-4C4C-43C4-9CE6-EB58380BDF14.jpeg

Don't normally pay resell but couldn’t pass these up for $195.

Leather quality not too bad either
20220220_181842.jpg
20220220_182104.jpg
20220220_182001.jpg
$10 over isn’t terrible at all. I used to “tip” people who hooked me up $20-30 all the time back in the day.

I saw two pairs of these when I was out today. One GS and one mens pair. They look great on foot, can’t wait to get mine.

$10 over isn’t terrible at all. I used to “tip” people who hooked me up $20-30 all the time back in the day.

I saw two pairs of these when I was out today. One GS and one mens pair. They look great on foot, can’t wait to get mine.
Agree with this. It’s like a finders fee. No harm in that at all

I can’t believe I missed on these, seems like there was no hyper surrounding them and I still fumbled.

my snkrs pair just got dropped off and i have to say these are BEAUTIFUL in person. way better than i thought. these are being slept on but i can see them being pretty sought after in a couple years. nike didn’t pad the shipping box and the shoe box got messed up which is pretty annoying. great pair tho.

Pair came looking like a super obvious B-Grade. Toe box all jacked up. These are def going back. If I return at the store does the refund go thru faster (paid with PayPal)

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess I’ll call my local store in the AM and see what they say

Back
Top Bottom