Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

haha.jpg
haha1.jpg
haha2.jpg

drooling.gif

I’m down for all three, now that the pics of the green has surfaced I can def say I’m down for them along with the red and blue. The yellow I need more pics of. The guy above that said it look like a dirty highlighter on paper is dead on lol

Is that suede though? If it's suede that might keep me from getting the Blue Moon's i have hyped so much for in this thread...

All of them will have sued, I got enough ones I’m gonna unsusubscribe but good luck to the rest of you guys.

I cant stop looking at them. Im getting fired up.

All I end up thinking about is how out of reach is it to take a swoosh from triple blacks and place it on these? Could a cobbler handle that?

May 1st is just a placeholder, these can’t release on a Tuesday right?
Follow by the satin that same week

Clay greens might be a go. Especially since the DMPs are now astronomical in price(even though I remember seeing em for like 250 @ rif on a trip out to LA a few years back).

Green pair and yellow pair are dope, but only want to cop one pair. Leaning towards the green pair tho but you can’t go wrong with either pair

greens are fuego, be interested to see how they release these though, have a feeling they won't be easy

Maybe if I see the greens in person... but those blue moons look fire. Most def adding to the cop list.

Back
Top Bottom