Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Was gonna pass on these but the more I look at them they're growing on me, it also helps that my favorite color is Blue. The quality of suede used reminds me of early SB Dunks

Secured my size 12.. went to cop some crepe protect last night and I just asked if they got these joints in the back and salesperson at snipes told me yea… son said he got me … now let me see if FTL can come through on another pair

IMG_5373.png

DTLR has been clutch for me all year....still debating on copping or not though. we shall see how they look in person tomorrow.

I got a W on Ftl, champs, DTLR, and SNS. I know these things are sitting bc I never hit on these sites.

Just hit on Footlocker too. Location is 3 minutes away vs 20 minutes for my DTLR win...

If anyone need help with a size 11 let me know.

Pretty much retail shipped for my sz 10 on goat. Instant shipping. bought 1 pair hopefully get another on snkrs tomorrow

late night crew if you want em (I think they are great. Would love leather but they still nice)

Attachments

• IMG_5426.jpeg
    IMG_5426.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_5428.png
    IMG_5428.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 959
Got charged a couple hours ago for my FNL Status pre-order. Glad I don't have to wake up at 7 AM to strike out on SNKRS. Would've liked to double up on them but I struck out on all the raffles I entered so 1 pair will have to do.

Back
Top Bottom