Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

I don’t see them, must be gone but that $30 shipping is OD

some satins as well

I bought both pairs so got free shipping. will be returning my snkrs pairs

Good thinking... I did just that. Wish I had waited to buy those burgundy crush Dunks but ohh well.

Screenshot_20231113_133751_Outlook.jpg

Starting to feel like the good ol days again!

Thanks for that coupon code! I'm returning mine to Nike as soon as they arrive. Plus used PayPal and my credit card gives my an extra 5%.

Grabbed bred and royals for that price. Will trade the extra pair of satins down the line. maybe royals too.

Last edited:

some satins as well

I bought both pairs so got free shipping. will be returning my snkrs pairs
Thanks for the heads up. Still $50 than my shock drop pair even with shipping.

Yeah it is weird its so high for the J1s... just bought a pair of Dunks last week and shipping was only 10-15... but for an exrra $40 Ipl take those Air Ships

Dammit, I know I don't need another pair of these, and that they'll probably similar or better deals in the coming weeks, but **** it. I'm gonna dog mine out, and I got the Footscape Woven joints I've also been wanting at a good price? My wallet be damned.

ss1.jpg

Dammit, I know I don't need another pair of these, and that they'll probably similar or better deals in the coming weeks, but **** it. I'm gonna dog mine out, and I got the Footscape Woven joints I've also been wanting at a good price? My wallet be damned.

ss1.jpg
You’re a brave man.

Back
Top Bottom