Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

After getting a Dub and Got Em on the Shock Drop I'm pissed I missed out on my second pair today. I need one to Rock to the Movie Premier and on to Stock and collect dust for the next 3 years. Nike and SNKRS App do this crap all the time let's me win on the shock drop then gives me an "L" on the scheduled release day did the same on the Lost and Founds and Reimagined 3's. Somethings gotta give I tell ya.

After getting a Dub and Got Em on the Shock Drop I'm pissed I missed out on my second pair today. I need one to Rock to the Movie Premier and on to Stock and collect dust for the next 3 years. Nike and SNKRS App do this crap all the time let's me win on the shock drop then gives me an "L" on the scheduled release day did the same on the Lost and Founds and Reimagined 3's. Somethings gotta give I tell ya.

lmao are you really complaining you couldn't get two pairs at retail when most people aren't lucky enough to get ONE? Not going to find much sympathy here.

I just want one pair of sneakers that i really like, to wear. These Ls on everything are frustrating. I'd ask how much longer but I went from the time the snkrs app launched until the black union 4 drop with no Ws so I already know how long it can take...

They really shouldn't let ppl double dip given how hard it is to actually hit on a release. IMO.

actually crying. I never hit on SNKRS anymore. Especially for Jordan 1s
7867BFD9-6BC6-4DA9-9A4D-EE86FB5BD3CF.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_3204.gif
    IMG_3204.gif
    242.4 KB · Views: 521
I've seen some crazy stuff posted on NT before, but never have I seen someone complain about not being able to purchase 2 pairs on one account after already hitting a pair initially.

That's some seriously entitled stuff right there. (I'm trying to write as politely as I can but we are talking Costanza level of absurdity lol)
1684598873501.gif

Last edited:
I've seen some crazy stuff posted on NT before, but never have I seen someone complain about not being able to purchase 2 pairs on one account after already hitting a pair initially.

That's some seriously entitled stuff right there. (I'm trying to write as politely as I can but we are talking Costanza level of absurdity lol)
1684598873501.gif
That's literally the entire L&F thread lol

1684598873501.gif
You must not frequent enough threads. People are always complaining about not getting more than one. Add in the folks who flex multiple pairs and can’t read a room and it’s a perfect Sadderday.

Edit: Looking at the post mine followed and my timing was spot on.

Last edited:
You must not frequent enough threads. People are always complaining about not getting more than one. Add in the folks who flex multiple pairs and can’t read a room and it’s a perfect Sadderday.

Edit: Lookong at the post mine followed and my timing was spot on.
I don't care if people hit multiples as it often sometimes happen unintentionally (hitting multiple raffles for example). Honestly I dont even care if it is intentional either - do You, a good number of us are actual sneaker heads. But to complain about not hitting a 2nd pair on the SAME account as he already hit is next level entitlement. Nike already gave his account a W and he wants a 2nd W of the same shoe on the same account lol. NEXT LEVEL.

Last edited:
I tried to go for 2, but I'm more than grateful to have one. That pair is going to my son and the 2nd pair I was trying was for me. I'm not salty about it, I'm just glad I at least have 1.

But to hit and on 1 account and feel salty about not hitting a second pair to just collect dust is beyond entitled.

Managed to scoop another pair in wifey’s size from a fcfs…. Time to order us some laces. Going to grab some blue and sail.

Undecided on rather or not I like the firm tongue, think I might be a fan in the long run tho. Pause.

IMG_4249.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom