Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

Was able to grab another pair for a friend locally this morning. Nice shoe but still eh to me.. I could see for people who want the Spidey set, or don't have any variations of a Chicago retro tho.

IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_8513.jpeg

Was able to grab a pair for my niece and I at BAIT.

Which bait? I live 10 mins from diamond bar but was too lazy to get up for the drop.

Went around 6pm and scooped a 4.5y for my niece. Lot better in hand I’ll see if anyone will trade a sz11 for my extra pair of reimagined 3s

IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg

About to go on StockX and watch the prices on these go up and smile knowing that I got a pair on the Shock Drop and do not have to pay that price. :emoji_blush: I'm also going to watch some YouTube video reviews on The Air Jordan 1 Spiderman Next Chapter and be like Yeah I got a Pair:lol:

It's interesting to see the definite turn with these with people not wanting them when news of it came out and then wanting them as it got closer to the release date.

I still haven't wavered in my stance with not wanting these.

I'm glad to see the Spider-Man fans get them along with the people who wanted to get them for their kids. But I also feel equally bad for the ones who didn't get these because there seemed to be availability issues.

Did the responsible thing and passed despite my local bait having them in stock in my size 2 hours after open. I was tempted but with a 102 fever, my health is more important. Same reason I overslept SNKRS

Which bait? I live 10 mins from diamond bar but was too lazy to get up for the drop.

Went around 6pm and scooped a 4.5y for my niece. Lot better in hand I’ll see if anyone will trade a sz11 for my extra pair of reimagined 3s

IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg

Yeah the one in diamond bar. I got there a little bit before 9:30. I believe there was like 25-30 people before me when i got in line.

Did the responsible thing and passed despite my local bait having them in stock in my size 2 hours after open. I was tempted but with a 102 fever, my health is more important. Same reason I overslept SNKRS
I would have grabbed em even if I had a 110 Fever. I am a Big Spiderman aficionado and looking to double up after my Shock drop pair, and I missed out on the release day pair. F*** my health these are just as important we're talking about Spiderman Dammit.

Back
Top Bottom