Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

Pair from eBay just arrived. My anxiety has been through the roof since they decided to ship through OnTrac of all carriers 🙄. After multiple “delays” I’m just finally relieved to have these in hand 🙏
IMG_7729.jpeg

Sick!!

Kinda regret passing now, but it does seem a bit redundant when I have Lost and Founds. Who knows, maybe there will be a jordan reserve in a couple months and I can see if I can scoop for retail.

That Prowler pair was a crazy quick flash. Tried to be ready to snap a shot but it was too quick.

Took the family to see the film yesterday on a giant IMAX. Without providing any spoilers, I'll just say overall we enjoyed it. +3D would have been cool...

The next chapter shoes do a great job of encapsulating the inter-dimensional "glitch". Will be wild if they get the prowler's utility model to go in 2024.

My personal just shipped today, glad to have completed the set thus far.

Cheers.

Spiderverse 2t.png
I’ve been trying to tell people these are better than the first joints because they do a better capturing the theme.

some of them won’t hear it until they are 400+

Different not better imo. The first ones are geared towards adults imo and these are geared more towards the kids.

I’ve been trying to tell people these are better than the first joints because they do a better capturing the theme.

some of them won’t hear it until they are 400+

I paid resell for the first pair, got them 244 the week of release. My size now goes for 6-700. Won’t be surprised when these jump up.

Here it goes…. (need to jump on a second SOON)
These were whack a few weeks ago. That price and hype started jumping and boom these are now FIRE & I missed out i’m panicking.

These were returned a lot before RD too

For those that have both, is there a difference in the grade school pair and men's pair? I want to cop my girl a size 6...

Finally managed to cop on Thursday. Not gone lie, I initially thought they were hot garbage, I just needed them to complete the set. Once I got them in hand, I genuinely liked them. They're fire...

Sidenote, I didn't know the OG pair skyrocketed in value like that. Good gawd...

Screenshot_20230610_185728_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_185659_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_185728_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_185728_Gallery.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 509
Kinda regret passing now, but it does seem a bit redundant when I have Lost and Founds. Who knows, maybe there will be a jordan reserve in a couple months and I can see if I can scoop for retail.
No Restock or retail ever for these after the Movie hit. It looks like you missed out. Be happy you have the lost and founds. This pair stands on its own as one of the most unique Jordan one ever made. Your best bet is to get them now this will be a $700 plus shoe that you will regret you missed out on.

No Restock or retail ever for these after the Movie hit. It looks like you missed out. Be happy you have the lost and founds. This pair stands on its own as one of the most unique Jordan one ever made. Your best bet is to get them now this will be a $700 plus shoe that you will regret you missed out on.
Pretty sure sellers losing money selling on sx for my size 9 after fees. It’s hovering 240ish so maybe I’ll try look in my fb group and see if someone can sell for around there or maybe even less. There’s some good folks in there

That's correct. I would go that route if you think it's safe good luck you deserve to have them. Good Luck !

Back
Top Bottom