Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Don't give those clowns extra $30 to pass along a ****ty pair. Instead save that by doing some searching and applying it towards a pair that has no extra fees.

Okay, your opinion, got it. I was concerned for a moment that I would get a legit bit of rationale.

IMG_9798.jpeg

Just got this email

I think GOAT may have finally got me… I have zero luck on these apps and raffles so I don’t mind paying a little extra for a pair i really want. I really only buy 2-3 pair a year now and I wanted these but I think they’re fluke. Any help is appreciated.

Concerns are the box. That sticker on the right. And no size sticker on the insole. Keep in mind they came from overseas.
IMG_1501.jpeg IMG_1498.jpeg IMG_1497.jpeg IMG_1496.jpeg IMG_1495.jpeg IMG_1494.jpeg IMG_1493.jpeg IMG_1504.jpeg IMG_1503.jpeg

I think GOAT may have finally got me… I have zero luck on these apps and raffles so I don’t mind paying a little extra for a pair i really want. I really only buy 2-3 pair a year now and I wanted these but I think they’re fluke. Any help is appreciated.

Concerns are the box. That sticker on the right. And no size sticker on the insole. Keep in mind they came from overseas.
IMG_1501.jpeg IMG_1498.jpeg IMG_1497.jpeg IMG_1496.jpeg IMG_1495.jpeg IMG_1494.jpeg IMG_1493.jpeg IMG_1504.jpeg IMG_1503.jpeg
Sticker on the right literally comes with every pair from goat. It’s their own qr sticker for shoes from them. That way when you need a return or have an issue with the pair, they’ll ask for you to take a pic of that label. Overseas pairs have a different sticker on the insole compared to what we get in the US. Not a big concern tbh

Back
Top Bottom