Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Snuck out of a meeting to try my luck, and it was worth it!
UNC 1.jpg

I'm just glad it actually loaded. 2 min before it was giving me errors. Got in and 5 min later got a noticed from my bank for a purchase and then the nike order confirmation

Wouldn't load up on my snkrs app until way after. Entered on browser and took an L. I can wait until the 22nd.

wouldn’t let me enter period. Tried for 12 mins. Unc a garbage color anyway
49FC470A-B589-4232-9BF0-824B5542B293.png
I was getting the exact same thing, gave up after 15 straight minutes of closing and reopening the app. It’s even worse than getting an L cuz you didn’t even have a fighting chance. I’ve never struck out like this before so it felt extra bitter.

Sadly these are going to be just like the lost and founds no matter how many pairs drop still gonna be very hard to get.

If you are right, there is something incredibly ****ed up about the sneaker community. Some 10th color variation on a non-OG colorblocking should be riding the foot store shelves into clearance and outlets.

Between my wife’s, daughters’, my friend’s and my account, we went 0/5 for size 10.

If you are right, there is something incredibly ****ed up about the sneaker community. Some 10th color variation on a non-OG colorblocking should be riding the foot store shelves into clearance and outlets.
Whenever a UNC high colorway drops they're always gone quick. Its always been this way, unfortunately.

Whenever a UNC high colorway drops they're always gone quick. Its always been this way, unfortunately.
That’s what I don’t understand. Even UNC 5’s sell out every time there’s a restock. But they’re going for under retail. I guess people just go crazy whenever a unc color drops.

That’s what I don’t understand. Even UNC 5’s sell out every time there’s a restock. But they’re going for under retail. I guess people just go crazy whenever a unc color drops.
Yeah, its just a very well liked color on Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom