Jordan 1 Metallics "Do The Right Thing" - REAL Pix

First of all, I want to thank big to my/our inside man whom I will call as Mr. "N"

SC.com wrote:
2009 marks another milestone year for Jordan Brand. Not only is it the beginning of a new era in the Air Jordan signature sneaker line, but it also marks the year MJ will finally be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame as well as something else.
That something is the 20th anniversary of the Spike Lee film Do The Right Thing. Originally released in 1989, this film showcases one of the most memorable sneaker moments in history. I remember it like it was yesterday as i'm sure the rest of you do as well even if you've just seen the movie within the past few years (or just this specific scene on youtube). It's the scene where a white guy wearing a Boston Celtics shirt no less walks by Buggin' Out, bumps into him and as a result scuffs up his Air Jordan IV's.

While Jordan Brand might have something special in store for that, something else is slated to kick things off. Something lots of us have all been patiently (or impatiently) waiting for, the return of the "metallic" Air Jordan I's. Two colorways are slated to be released individually as part of a "Do The Right Thing" pack with one being white and red and the other white and sea green. Here's the best part, both will be high tops! Apparel will also be released alongside this release with one being a matching t-shirt which is shown below.

The shirt features the phrase "No You The Man" which is one of the many famous quotes from the film. The words are across the chest and feature unique print familiar to all those who've seen the movie. Do you know what it's from? Lookout for these two Air Jordan I Retro High colorways to be released in July available at select urban accounts and retail for $105 each.

2nq9oab.jpg

thanks for the info and pics
might cop the red ones if i have enough money after buying zk4s and zl6s

Nice. Just when I thought JB would save me some money they start dropping something nice. Have to cop.

those are some beautiful 1's makes up for the 30 pairs of crappy ones that have come out.. haha

Back
Top Bottom