Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

The cardboard inserted inside Timbs works pretty well too... ultimately its inevitable tho.

Last edited:
Been trying to get that 12 for a few minutes now. Don't think it's really there. Won't let me check out.

Same here. Been trying to get a 12 but nothing. I get to the submit order and it says unable to checkout

Haha i tried it too about 30 min and got the same result .. kinda glad i was tryin to double up. We only 9 days into april and ive already bought 4 pairs of shoes.

But yeah i dont think its there. If u refresh the shoe page it says OOS and if u refresh again it will go away so who knows

ONeness
(859) 276-2316

one size 12 left

Crease are easy to prevent
1. Sneaker shields
2. Oak wooden shoe trees when shoes not rocked

End of story :smokin

I can vouch for Sneaker Shields. I suggest going up a half size for comfort though. Same 25% on orders from their website with the code, "MEDIUM".

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm at work and can't call - figured I'd ask is all.
But you on here lol. It's w.e. I just know you want something right do it yourself especially when looking for a specific size in j's. Because someone else is probably calling as we speak asking for an 11.5 for themselves

They are sold out. Guy sounded annoyed too.... 
roll.gif

i wouldnt really consider that a mean crease but i do understand you payed 140 bucks for them and there shouldnt be anything wrong with them..... but it is JB

what? is that really your idea of a mean crease?

wait til you wear them and take 2 steps

all hell will break loose 
laugh.gif

For gods sake my royals came with slight creases on the medial side. That's how they are made and meant to look. Wear them and they will crease more as they should. Your wasting your breath complaining about creasing on the 1s. Yes out the box slight creases should be expected IMO. These ones are made with real leather, which does crease. That's a characteristic of real leather ya know. The pic of that so called crease up there is a joke. I'll take em.

Last edited:
For gods sake my royals came with slight creases on the medial side. That's how they are made and meant to look. Wear them and they will crease more as they should. Your wasting your breath complaining about creasing on the 1s. Yes out the box slight creases should be expected IMO. These ones are made with real leather, which does crease. That's a characteristic of real leather ya know. >D

Back
Top Bottom